Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 22 Somerset 21 Final
(08-24-2023, 03:51 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 03:48 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 03:42 PM)barkgoesthecat Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 03:38 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 03:17 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: If you don’t have a “dog” in the fight then stay out of it.  And yes they clearly said the officials cheated for Perry and you can’t win at Perry in any sport ?.   We will take the win and be happy it is the everyone else that won’t drop it.  #signuptoofficiate
It's a forum lol if everyone stayed out of it then there would be no posts. There are mostly opinions on any forum and that is what makes it fun.

Also, the posts above just imply that officiating is usually not good in Perry County at any sport. Not that you can't win at any sport. I believe there are plenty of teams that leave Perry County with wins every year... especially in football season Smile
There's an absolute ton of teams that leave Leslie County with wins every year.....in every season Smile
Leslie is looking good with that powerhouse schedule lol   They should be very few teams leave Leslie with a W this football season,  I think school of the blind is on there somewhere lol
You folks obviously do not look at most Leslie threads (And I do not blame you lol). If you did, you would know that I am probably the most critical poster on here of Leslie (And i am a Leslie homer) and I have criticized their schedule strength for years.
It’s all in fun.  I have been with Perry for 30 years and I understand the whole argument of home cooking, I have seen it first hand at Perry and I have seen it at just about every road game in footbal and basketball, when you go on the road you need to be 3-4 touchdowns better or 15 points better in basketball to come away with the win, if it’s a close call in a critical point of the game the home team usually gets it.  Only issue I have, is the folks that act like their school don’t do that, and it’s only at Perry or this school or that school, that’s ridiculous.  To finish up again, the last call of the somerset game was the wrong call , and I don’t think it was intentional but it cost somerset.  I wish somerset ,Leslie and everyone else a great season, and injury free.  God bless
Messages In This Thread
RE: Perry County Central 22 Somerset 21 Final - by Jet fighter - 08-24-2023, 04:00 PM