Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 22 Somerset 21 Final
(08-24-2023, 03:42 PM)barkgoesthecat Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 03:38 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 03:17 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 02:28 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote:
(08-24-2023, 01:53 PM)Jet fighter Wrote: Yea it only happens in Perry I guess lol. Trust me it happens everywhere! The shortage of officials is killing sports and people Calling them cheaters everytime something don’t go their way, but if they get the call they are all happy to lucky!it happens at every school In the country.. The somerset game was obviously a blown call at then end but it was simply because they didn’t know the rules, they weren’t out to get somerset, they had no idea what the call was and got out of dodge, if you or anyone else can do it better, then go sign up and call games.
And that makes it okay? lol Officials not knowing the rules. Bad calls happen, it is indeed part of the game. 

Once again, I do not have a dog in the fight. I am not a homer for either somerset or PCC. 

I am not sure if anyone accused the refs of blatant cheating in this game- if so I missed it. I certainly hope that wasn't the case that there was shady stuff going on for a larger school to win a home game against a recovering program. If so.... so be it. Take the win and be happy. 

The season will work its self out for both teams as I mentioned above.
If you don’t have a “dog” in the fight then stay out of it.  And yes they clearly said the officials cheated for Perry and you can’t win at Perry in any sport ?.   We will take the win and be happy it is the everyone else that won’t drop it.  #signuptoofficiate
It's a forum lol if everyone stayed out of it then there would be no posts. There are mostly opinions on any forum and that is what makes it fun.

Also, the posts above just imply that officiating is usually not good in Perry County at any sport. Not that you can't win at any sport. I believe there are plenty of teams that leave Perry County with wins every year... especially in football season Smile
There's an absolute ton of teams that leave Leslie County with wins every year.....in every season Smile
You got that right.... but this is a Perry thread. No need to hijack it
Messages In This Thread
RE: Perry County Central 22 Somerset 21 Final - by TheStickyBandit - 08-24-2023, 03:46 PM