Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 22 Somerset 21 Final
(08-24-2023, 01:53 PM)Jet fighter Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 03:12 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 09:55 AM)the gambler Wrote:
(08-21-2023, 08:46 AM)TheStickyBandit Wrote:
(08-20-2023, 01:57 PM)HOFER Wrote: Was this game played in hazard? Hazard/Perry might be the worst place in kentucky to try to play a fair game of any sport.

You ain't lying lol I think that same thing every time I watch a ball game in Perry county... and that is for any sport.
bunch of cheaters  geez  every sport, cheat cheat cheat   dang   lol     i love it when certain people get together on here and sob in their misery together     lets  move on to week 2
You're comedy lol I am not even from Somerset so I could care less who won. Somerset will probably end up having a more successful season than PCC though... enjoy the win my friend.
Yea it only happens in Perry I guess lol. Trust me it happens everywhere! The shortage of officials is killing sports and people Calling them cheaters everytime something don’t go their way, but if they get the call they are all happy to lucky!it happens at every school In the country.. The somerset game was obviously a blown call at then end but it was simply because they didn’t know the rules, they weren’t out to get somerset, they had no idea what the call was and got out of dodge, if you or anyone else can do it better, then go sign up and call games.
And that makes it okay? lol Officials not knowing the rules. Bad calls happen, it is indeed part of the game. 

Once again, I do not have a dog in the fight. I am not a homer for either somerset or PCC. 

I am not sure if anyone accused the refs of blatant cheating in this game- if so I missed it. I certainly hope that wasn't the case that there was shady stuff going on for a larger school to win a home game against a recovering program. If so.... so be it. Take the win and be happy. 

The season will work its self out for both teams as I mentioned above.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Perry County Central 22 Somerset 21 Final - by TheStickyBandit - 08-24-2023, 02:28 PM