Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the Smith twins enroll at Corbin?
(07-24-2023, 07:30 PM)DangerMouse Wrote: I hate to be that person but people who are sore in Somerset over the twins need to check themselves first.

You have to ask why they didn’t go to Somerset or consider it. You have to ask why you lost the talent and fix those pieces. And it’s not just because of their transferred running back and family. Easy to blame everyone but them for all the mess.

They’ll be fine but their loss is the Redhound’s gain.

I think Somerset will be competing at a high level down the road, they are heading in the right direction. I don't think in every case that there is a issue when a kid or kids leave a program to go to another program but in some cases there is issues. I will make the case for any kid to be ruled elgible anytime, anywhere. Corbin definately looks to have gotten two fine looking athletes. But at this point can you really call them Somersets kids? I mean now they are from 4 different schools or 3 different schools, they are Connecticut kids as of last year.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Did the Smith twins enroll at Corbin? - by Bull got out! - 07-24-2023, 09:16 PM