Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the Smith twins enroll at Corbin?
(07-22-2023, 08:43 AM)Cowboy42 Wrote: Unless Corbin picks up a couple ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Cornerbacks they gonna get same treatment as last year on Kroger Field. Haddix is smart and knows who to pick on and when to pick on them. Watch last years Boyle/Corbin game on Kroger Field and ask yourself would the Smith twins have stopped Quisenberry? No one in the state can stop the kid one on one and most can’t stop him two on one as we seen against Corbin last year. So yeah,  phenomenal kids to have on your roster to win the first 14 games but I promise you game 15 belongs to the master and Tommy knows it. I was giving Johnson Central the edge to win but now these two Michigan Committed players show up so Johnson Central is now a Win for Corbin. Gotta give Tommy credit for his efforts though but until he’s got a couple corners that can handle Quisenberry he’s gonna get same results as last year. Now saying that I’m hearing about a couple feelers out there looking for a particular speedster in 13th to come in and replace one Corner but I’m not sure that move will happen. But if I’m a particular corner at Corbin I’d be finding me somewhere to go play before it’s too late to get out.

Same treatment as last season?  Wasn't that a 6 point game?  You don't think two 4 star defensive players might maybe force a turnover or get a couple of sacks and turn it into a tossup?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Walt Longmire's post:
  • Deuce8
Messages In This Thread
RE: Did the Smith twins enroll at Corbin? - by Walt Longmire - 07-22-2023, 08:58 PM