Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville Star Demariah Brown Transfers to Boyle County
(05-22-2023, 09:33 PM)True pioneer Wrote:
(05-22-2023, 08:40 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(05-22-2023, 08:24 PM)True pioneer Wrote:
(05-22-2023, 10:43 AM)GoDeepDawg Wrote:
(05-21-2023, 10:07 PM)Cowboy42 Wrote: Corbin don’t have to Recruit, kids just wanna come play at Corbin because of great coaching.
Love the sarcasm.

Corbin plays a weak schedule to make them look good and when they play a good team and loose. Championships attract a lot of kids . Boyle will keep getting them every year and doesn't have to recruit.  They are loaded with great coaches.

In defense of Corbin, weak schedule or not. Haddix had to bring his A game to win that championship last year. I don’t mind to break down the film with you and show you that Corbin could have won that game. Coaching played a very big factor in the outcome. Corbin had a very talented and tuff team last year and honestly played a heck of a championship game. Nearly won it. Looking at the schedule this year, Corbin plays a good schedule. I think they we’re actually smart in scheduling  Johnson Central and Frederick Douglass. You don’t get much better than those two teams to get you ready for 4A. I understand some doesn’t like Corbin. Like it or not they were a worthy contender last season.

I agree good game on both sides. They needed to step up their schedule.  A couple of losses during the season sometimes opens your eyes.
Frederick Douglass game will give a good indication of  strength of both Corbin and Boyle. Going to be awful hard to keep Haddix from getting a toe ring though. You get toe rings when you run out of fingers lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Jack Lambert
Messages In This Thread
RE: Danville Star Demariah Brown Transfers to Boyle County - by Bull got out! - 05-22-2023, 09:47 PM