Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville Star Demariah Brown Transfers to Boyle County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Danville Sophomore Demauriah Brown has enrolled at Boyle County. Ran for 1971 yards and 28 TDs this year. Talking about loaded. Bodner, Quisenberry and Brown on the field together. Boyle will be tough to beat.
I heard that he was going to LCA?
From what I’m hearing he is now enrolled at Boyle Co and it is a done deal. That Boyle offense was crazy talented already and it just got a lot harder for anyone to stop.
Wow!
I will be a driving a van this year to Boyle County games. Anyone needing a ride it’s $5 per person for gas. Lol!!!
Hey King Commodore sick’em boy sick’em
(05-01-2023, 07:13 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]I will be a driving a van this year to Boyle County games.  Anyone needing a ride it’s $5 per person for gas. Lol!!!
That’s would be a bargain to watch this Boyle team.
I just want to know why anyone is surprised

(05-01-2023, 07:58 PM)Rebel55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2023, 07:13 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]I will be a driving a van this year to Boyle County games.  Anyone needing a ride it’s $5 per person for gas. Lol!!!
Well I will pay my 5 about what time are you coming threw Belfry?
(05-01-2023, 08:05 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to know why anyone is surprised

Patriot 1 back in 1981 when I was working underground at shamrock coal. I had a man trip van hauling coal miner to work. for $5 a day….13 pay rider $65 a day. I was a rich man back then. Lol!!
(05-01-2023, 02:30 PM)Footballfan33 Wrote: [ -> ]Danville Sophomore Demauriah Brown has enrolled at Boyle County. Ran for 1971 yards and 28 TDs this year. Talking about loaded. Bodner, Quisenberry and Brown on the field together. Boyle will be tough to beat.

All the players mentioned are really good defensive players as well, then add Dawson to that group.
(05-01-2023, 02:30 PM)Footballfan33 Wrote: [ -> ]Danville Sophomore Demauriah Brown has enrolled at Boyle County. Ran for 1971 yards and 28 TDs this year. Talking about loaded. Bodner, Quisenberry and Brown on the field together. Boyle will be tough to beat.
Well oiled machine! I’m gonna go out on a limb and say more players are headed to Boyle County. Kids wanna play for a winner!
This ain't even close to being fair. lol
(05-01-2023, 08:24 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2023, 08:05 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to know why anyone is surprised

Patriot 1 back in 1981 when I was working underground at shamrock coal. I had a man trip van hauling coal miner to work. for $5 a day….13 pay rider $65 a day. I was a rich man back then. Lol!!

I'm glad you're above ground now.
Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but you have to wonder if Brown and Dawson would still be at Danville if Clevenger was still there.
(05-01-2023, 03:44 PM)Ace in the Hole Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that he was going to LCA?
LCA has a log jammed at RB with one of the state leading rusher transferring to the Eagles and a handful of receivers coming back and some transfers.
(05-02-2023, 10:21 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2023, 03:44 PM)Ace in the Hole Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that he was going to LCA?
LCA has a log jammed at RB with one of the state leading rusher transferring to the Eagles and a handful of receivers coming back and some transfers.
Which one of the state leading rushers transferred there?
(05-02-2023, 10:03 AM)Shogun Wrote: [ -> ]Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but you have to wonder if Brown and Dawson would still be at Danville if Clevenger was still there.
going out on a limb to say no question
(05-02-2023, 10:41 AM)GoDeepDawg Wrote: [ -> ]
I can’t and I won’t say his name, but I’ll tell you this… he’s in the top 6 rusher per game in rushing yards in the state 2022.
(05-02-2023, 11:45 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: [ -> ]
I can’t and I won’t say his name, but I’ll tell you this… he’s in the top 6 rusher per game in rushing yards in the state 2022.
If he's transferred and enrolled what's the big secret?
Will he be eligible?
(05-02-2023, 01:38 PM)GoDeepDawg Wrote: [ -> ]

Brady Hensley. He's not in classes yet but it's said he's "set to be accepted". His dad was fired from the coaching staff for Madison Central. So he has to go somewhere.
(05-02-2023, 03:00 PM)Waitaminute Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2023, 01:38 PM)GoDeepDawg Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2023, 10:21 AM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: [ -> ]LCA has a log jammed at RB with one of the state leading rusher transferring to the Eagles and a handful of receivers coming back and some transfers.

Brady Hensley. He's not in classes yet but it's said he's "set to be accepted". His dad was fired from the coaching staff for Madison Central. So he has to go somewhere.
I had heard that he was going as well as the Kinyata (not sure on the spelling). Since his dad was fired he has to go to LCA?
(05-02-2023, 02:08 PM)IAM22 Wrote: [ -> ]Will he be eligible?
Why would he be not? Sell the home, buy another home or rent one and be eligible. As long as it’s a bonafide move. Douglass has been doing for yearsssss and still doing it. Boyle did it with their Anderson Co QB etc etc etc.
(05-02-2023, 07:12 PM)Cafe Mocha Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2023, 02:08 PM)IAM22 Wrote: [ -> ]Will he be eligible?
Why would he be not? Sell the home, buy another home or rent one and be eligible. As long as it’s a bonafide move. Douglass has been doing for yearsssss and still doing it. Boyle did it with their Anderson Co QB etc etc etc.
I understand how it works.
Are you saying that he is moving?
Buyer beware with the “Hensley” package. Kid will be a senior; parents may not be able to wreck Boyle’s program in that time frame. Did help run off two coaches in three years at MC though……
(03-08-2023, 02:44 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I was reading the Rockcastle thread and it has gotten off topic with some good comments and I think this one deserves its own thread. 

Knovillesfinest wrote If Corbin picks up this. If Corbin picks up that. At what point is it not even a championship for Corbin? Hell, Mccreary could take in 30 transfers and win a title but it’ll mean nothing. Those guys didn’t grow up there, won’t stay there when done, may not even stay to graduate and just go back after the season.

This is glorified AAU ball. Win with what you got.
Same goes for everyone. Boyle included

Should a team play with what you got and not use the transfers? 

(05-02-2023, 10:08 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Buyer beware with the “Hensley” package. Kid will be a senior; parents may not be able to wreck Boyle’s program in that time frame. Did help run off two coaches in three years at MC though……

I believe Hensley has transferred to LCA not Boyle.
(05-02-2023, 10:08 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Buyer beware with the “Hensley” package.  Kid will be a senior; parents may not be able to wreck Boyle’s program in that time frame.  Did help run off two coaches in three years at MC though……

Just watched his highlights from this past season. Looks like a good player but I'd be interested to know who timed that 4.45 40 that he's got listed on there.
Boyle might win the championship with a running clock in effect.
(05-03-2023, 09:17 AM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]Boyle might win the championship with a running clock in effect.

mights are on a chicken's hind end.
What have you done if you win a hundred state titles by picking up talent from all over the state? Kids and families should be allowed to do what they want, but it’s time to quit pretending this is HS sports and start acknowledging that it’s an AAU equivalent.
Pages: 1 2 3