Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship)
I'll say this much, I watched the film so much I always skip through the warmups and I hadn't watched the after the game lineup and handshake and trophy presentation. I went back last night and watched it, this is what I saw as far as the film, You can keep your eyes on everyone and there doesn't seem to be a distraction and I saw no body language that suggest anything and I'll say of all people Julian Tacket was front and center on the field during the trophy presentation. Also, there was so many non affiliated media recording and just getting the moments that to me capturing all the moments. Now, I watched that game in person and left as quick as it was over, I didn't stay because I had lots of people with me. I personally didn't hear anything negative. Again after breaking down this film, I enjoy seeing two very good football teams play. Talent all over the field. Very good game to see in person. Proud of the kids!
[-] The following 4 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR, Corbin, Playcaller66, Rebel55
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship) - by Bull got out! - 12-08-2022, 11:47 AM