Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship)
I agree 100% about the talk on social media about Mrs. Haddix being fake news as they say. It is no surprise whatsoever that the people who were so vocal about these "rumors" of her cursing players were those who either are clearly part of the "good ol boy network" or have family that would possibly be out of work if Haddix came back. I am 95% positive that nothing was said to any kids. This is just a perfect opportunity to make up something to try and put doubt in the minds of those who have been working on getting them back to Corbin. If anything was said, I'm sure it was good natured and in a joking manner because say what you want but the Haddix's love those kids at both Corbin and Boyle alike. Coach or not, you won't find many who open their home weekly to dozens of hell raising teenagers and feed them every week. They're great people who just fell victim of the crooked Corbin politics that try to control every coach.
[-] The following 5 users Like Corbin's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, CC117, Playcaller66, Rebel55
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship) - by Corbin - 12-08-2022, 11:31 AM