Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship)
(12-05-2022, 10:45 AM)CC117 Wrote: I could totally get leaving for a college program.  Eventually.  But his kids are young & they have already started over once.  I would think that would be hard for any family to consider doing again in such a short timespan.  Not to mention that the current economic environment & housing market is drastically different now than it was 3 years ago…all realities that make the leaving scenario very unlikely.  But, like I’ve said before I been wrong plenty could be wrong now I guess

Well considering Haddix has been a major thorn in Redhound Football since he beat Corbin 51-0 in state championship in 2002. I can see him wanting to be the one guy who takes Corbin all the way.. When he was here his hands were tied on a lot of things but you can bet if he agrees to come back those issues won’t be an issue any longer. Had breakfast in same building that the five wiseman eats this morning and the talk has begun. Sounded like a summit meeting that may not bode well for some coaches if Haddix does in fact come back. In my opinion if Haddix comes back he cleans house with new coaches. Gonna be an interesting time in Corbin over next several months. Just a guess but I’ll say if Haddix does come back this year that the Redhounds will win the 4A State Championship simply because if he goes anywhere he’ll have 2-4 players follow him and that’s a fact.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship) - by Playcaller66 - 12-05-2022, 11:24 AM