Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship)
(12-03-2022, 10:20 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Congrats Rebels sorry it took me a minute but I had to hit the ground running as soon as the game was over last night.

I’m just gonna say this as far as the Corbin coaching situation goes, whether you believe the current coaching staff has done an effective job or not most don’t know things that went on here before Coach Haddix left.  How our current HC and one of his assistants spent overtime undermining everything Haddix done.  How they attempted to alter perceptions and twist the narratives to constantly make Coach Haddix look bad.  The bottom line is that the great majority of the Corbin fan base was as happy with Coach Haddix as Boyle Co now is….Imagine half a dozen administrators, boosters, assistant coaches getting together and deciding they wanted rid of your coach and then getting rid of him in the most deceitful way possible. 

Hope everyone has a Merry CHRISTmas and that our Lord blesses each and every one of your families… We might not have won this game but I wouldn’t trade a single one of our kids that gave us everything they had, Love them like my own, Go Hounds…

It was the Corbin way--- cowardly, deceitful, and evil.  I hate it like hell for these kids who fought through all the coaches' egotistic, self-aggrandizing toxicity to make it to the champonship game and almost pull it off.

As much as these kids deserved a trophy, make no mistake about it sports fans, Super Dave Cox and his band of evil-doers and sociopaths got EXACTLY what they deserved.  You can't treat someone like Justin Haddix the way that they did and not expect the Universe to balance out the evil injustice with a most perfect vindication.

(12-04-2022, 01:47 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote: I have to admit, it has been, well, interesting to read through this thread.  Watching the Corbin fans implode and trash their coaches after a 14-1 season that finished in a 6 point loss to a 2 time (now 3) defending champion is just not a good look.

Maybe not Walter but when you have lived amongst the evil-doers for all of your life you have a  perspective that outsiders like yourself don't have.  Bottomline...   Corbin coaches , administrators, boosters(some), school board members, good ol' boys got exactly what they deserved!!! The sad part is that a bunch of talented and deserving kids received the collateral damage.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Ogre
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship) - by Old School Hound - 12-04-2022, 06:31 AM