Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship)
(12-03-2022, 10:20 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Congrats Rebels sorry it took me a minute but I had to hit the ground running as soon as the game was over last night.

I’m just gonna say this as far as the Corbin coaching situation goes, whether you believe the current coaching staff has done an effective job or not most don’t know things that went on here before Coach Haddix left.  How our current HC and one of his assistants spent overtime undermining everything Haddix done.  How they attempted to alter perceptions and twist the narratives to constantly make Coach Haddix look bad.  The bottom line is that the great majority of the Corbin fan base was as happy with Coach Haddix as Boyle Co now is….Imagine half a dozen administrators, boosters, assistant coaches getting together and deciding they wanted rid of your coach and then getting rid of him in the most deceitful way possible. 

Hope everyone has a Merry CHRISTmas and that our Lord blesses each and every one of your families… We might not have won this game but I wouldn’t trade a single one of our kids that gave us everything they had, Love them like my own, Go Hounds…

I'm sad I didn't get to see you at the game, or Did I see you? Smile . I stood in the rain for a long time and tried my best to cheer your team to a victory. it wasn't in my power, but I wished hard for you to get to experience a victory parade come through Corbin one more time. Hopefully you still get to, and I get to experience what some of you have experienced with my team. If something happened that I didn't get to talk to you or get back on here, I wish you and your family and all on here a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship) - by pjdoug - 12-04-2022, 12:43 AM