Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship)
(12-03-2022, 12:49 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Coaching WAS the difference ...  And I was afraid of that.    Dave Cox, you slammed your door on the man that would have won you  multiple state titles. A lot of Corbin fans would love to have some words with you, and probably will over the next few weeks. You'll reap what you sow, brother.

Congrats to the Rebs and Hounds. Both gave it their all. 

Worst special teams play I have witnessed in a championship game by two teams in 50 years.

I was really hoping that the kids could win this thing and bring the trophy back to Corbin because they really deserved it after losing two Region Championship’s for coaching agendas past two seasons. This was definitely a built different team than past Corbin teams. I was almost fooled by everyone’s closeness all season. I should have realized that play calling would be the difference and it was. Certain Corbin people should be ashamed of themselves for running Coach Haddix out of Corbin three years ago. Now Coach Haddix has the trifecta 3-Time 4A State Champion back to back to back beating Franklin County, Johnson Central and now Corbin in the big one that counts. The atmosphere at Kroger Field last night was incredible and as the game went on you could just see Haddix heating up on the sidelines. He’s flat out coached Greer and Elam and this one should show everyone in our town that we made a mistake. I for one want Coach Haddix to come back to Corbin and take our future Hounds back to Kroger Field because 4th and 1 go for it attitude is the difference. Great season for our Hounds with nothing to hold heads down about. Hire Haddix back please..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Playcaller66's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 4A Championship - by Playcaller66 - 12-03-2022, 01:05 PM