Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship)
Congratulations Boyle County on #11  #YouLeftNoDoubt  Boyle showcased a lot of talent tonight. 

Dawson IMO play one heck of a game!  Ran the team well and was a back breaker on his runs.
Bodner was a work horse like he has been all season.  Hard to bring down and always fighting for that extra yard.
Quisenberry well he was himself.  Always making something out of nothing.
Ziesmer was a man amongst boys tonight. Blocking extra points, Rushing the QB, and his TD run was amazing to watch!
Stone was all over the field making tackles.

I am with a few others as I didn't see where Corbin's coaching did anything wrong to lose this game.  I feel the better team won and made the plays when they needed to be made.  For as of the our coaching.  Haddix was ready and had a few new plays that no one has saw this year that worked big time.  That jump pass to Cooper Brumment for our 1st. TD was something not seen this year.  The Bodner TD pass to Dawson was sweet.  Tommy Ziesmer's 9 yard TD end around was just flat out will.  Corbin played it well but no one was able to bring him down.  4th. and 1 late in the game, well that's Justin Haddix.  He's a gambler and I felt was the correct call. Boyle won because their Talent  was just a little better. 

For as of Corbin.  Kudos to Jacob Baker.  He may have had a off night on kicking but his play on defense was outstanding!  One tuff kid that played with a lot of heart.  Combs and Elam are fine players and has nothing to hang their head on.  Congratulations Corbin on a fine season.
[-] The following 3 users Like Rebel55's post:
  • Bull got out!, Gold River, Hatz
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship) - by Rebel55 - 12-03-2022, 03:52 AM