Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship)
(12-03-2022, 02:16 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 01:55 AM)HighViz Wrote: I think they need to hurry and put the for sale signs up again. Paint them chrome.  From the very beginning I knew what Tommy, Cox, Jewell, Darryl, and Steve Hart was doing.  They got what they wanted. So there you go. There are 5 for sale signs to add to mills. 

I will Never let you Live it down.  EVER. Don’t blame the kids. The Kids were good enuf!
They were out coached when it mattered.

Thank you for speaking up. You obviously know the main players(villains).  Justin wanted his kids to have their shiny helmets. These five  fools said no.  Justin wanted his kids to enjoy their boom boxes. These five fools said no. Justin wanted a measley few dollars to hire a defensive coordinator. These five fools said no. Told him to get his ass out in the heat of summer and go mow the football field. Even after being lied to and being given nothing but empty promises, Justin tried one last time to stay at Corbin. But these five fools said no. Cox slammed the door in his face. 

Dave Cox, Steve Jewell, Tommy Greer, Darryl and Steve Hart, you robbed this group of kids of at least two state titles. Dave Cox, take that "Straight A" report card that you got from the school board puppets and shine it up real nice, then turn that sum beech sideways and stick it ... Oh, and if anyone thinks Paul Taylor is gonna make any difference on the school board, you have no clue. He will fit in perfectly , as he is another "good ol' boy."

Those who don't live in this community don't know these people like I do, or like Bull does , or like High Viz does. They are crooked, self-absorbed narcissists, who don't like "outsiders" like Justin Haddix taking their spotlight. Well, ol' boys, you got what you deserved, THREE TIMES OVER!!!!

The cycle of good ol' boy politics continues in Corbin , as does the state championship drought.  Maybe the drought will end in , say, 2062!!!
I think a point that gets overlooked is, after the process of letting well qualified coaches apply for a job while already knowing you were going to give the job to a "good ole boy", how do you get a well qualified coach or an up and coming coach to apply for the job when it opens up? Its common knowledge how Coach James was treated when he applied for the Corbin job. If I'm established at another school, I'm not using up all my goodwill by applying for a job in a system that is rigged knowing I won't get a fair shot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Boyle County 32 Corbin 26 (4A State Championship) - by jamesdeane - 12-03-2022, 02:29 AM