Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
35.09%
Boyle County
64.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
(11-30-2022, 09:40 AM)Corbin Wrote: Reading these Corbin threads entertain me. It’s kind of like modern day WWE. You can turn it on and won’t see much “rasslin” but there will be plenty of talking on the screen. Of that talking, hardly any of it will make a lick of sense but damned if it ain’t entertaining as all get out.
STONE COLD THEME PLAYING

Jack, Reb, and Hatz vs old school, Bull, and TD hound…. One night only! Dec 2nd! Blue lot! 7PM! Be there! Ohhhhh yeaaaaaaaa! The cream always rises to the top!

Special guest- Granny bear as the card girl. 
(11-30-2022, 09:50 AM)Grannyshot Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 10:58 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Guys give it up!!! This is a waste of time! Did you not hear the podcast? We don’t even use our real names and act like we know more than anyone else!!

Now I’ve never claimed to be playing with a full deck. But it didn’t take a know-it-all to figure out you can’t have 7 in the box against JC last year, like we did. Or throw the ball the last two, which we didn’t. Or pressing someone who keeps running 5 yd hitches. But I’m very confident that he knows you won’t be able to run a 4-4 man to man with soft coverage on the end  and not pressuring Dawson and allowing him to get set up and pick a D apart. Because everyone, even the people wasting time on here, knows that! If they didn’t, they could get on here, but the coaches don’t do that.

They can both give their best Presidential interview. But make no mistake this game will come down to coaching. Regardless of what he says to get pressure off of him. Game plans and X’s&O’s will be the determining factor. So that comes down to Justin and Tommy. The kids have done their part and will continue to do so. It’s time for him and the rest of the staff to do theirs. Put these kids in a position to win. If what you’re doing isn’t working, swallow your ego and change it and not repeat JC from last year. So it all comes down to an offensive mastermind vs a defensive guru. We’re about to see if the “good ole boy” system the old guard and Dave cox chose was the right choice. Because if he is there shouldn’t be a reason we don’t win. So I’m confident he’ll have the right plan and play calling for us to succeed, rather than relying on talent to get us by.

I agree. In watching both teams I am giving the edge to Corbin. They just have a few more weapons. But they are pretty evenly matched in most spots. Corbin needs to open up the offense and pressure the QB and tighten up the coverage on the ends. The kids are going to give everything they have but like you said it is up to the coaches to call the right plays offensively and defensively.  You cant hold anything back and be too conservative now.
Last game of the year, can’t hold back now Cotton!”
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship) - by Hound05 - 11-30-2022, 04:56 PM