Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
35.09%
Boyle County
64.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
Guys give it up!!! This is a waste of time! Did you not hear the podcast? We don’t even use our real names and act like we know more than anyone else!!

Now I’ve never claimed to be playing with a full deck. But it didn’t take a know-it-all to figure out you can’t have 7 in the box against JC last year, like we did. Or throw the ball the last two, which we didn’t. Or pressing someone who keeps running 5 yd hitches. But I’m very confident that he knows you won’t be able to run a 4-4 man to man with soft coverage on the end and not pressuring Dawson and allowing him to get set up and pick a D apart. Because everyone, even the people wasting time on here, knows that! If they didn’t, they could get on here, but the coaches don’t do that.

They can both give their best Presidential interview. But make no mistake this game will come down to coaching. Regardless of what he says to get pressure off of him. Game plans and X’s&O’s will be the determining factor. So that comes down to Justin and Tommy. The kids have done their part and will continue to do so. It’s time for him and the rest of the staff to do theirs. Put these kids in a position to win. If what you’re doing isn’t working, swallow your ego and change it and not repeat JC from last year. So it all comes down to an offensive mastermind vs a defensive guru. We’re about to see if the “good ole boy” system the old guard and Dave cox chose was the right choice. Because if he is there shouldn’t be a reason we don’t win. So I’m confident he’ll have the right plan and play calling for us to succeed, rather than relying on talent to get us by.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • know1
Messages In This Thread
RE: Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship) - by Hound05 - 11-29-2022, 10:58 PM