Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
35.09%
Boyle County
64.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
(11-28-2022, 07:16 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-28-2022, 03:13 AM)Gold River Wrote: Heard from one of dougies many cousins that just happened to migrate to the metropolis Danville area that the word on the streets down that way is that people from Corbin can’t count to 50 and while quite a few live within a stones throw of the stadium believe it or not there’s a large majority that lives in these things called hollers and in these hollers they have chickens on cords that they fight for entertainment. Also heard there will probably be a pep rally in the title towns gymnasium discussing it Thursday afternoon.

My great grandfather was at the nervous hospital in Danville long ago....I remember when I was a kid that kids would insult each other by saying I'm gonna send you to Danville because you're crazy.... Did any of you do that? lol

So maybe your minds playing tricks on you and your not really a Whitley Co fan?

(11-27-2022, 11:54 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:46 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 11:26 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: A lot of posts but honestly kinda boring so far!!!  LOL

Too much repsect brother to say much about my buddies.... Smile

I understand, I respect most of the Corbin fans on here as much as any fan base that I’ve encountered on these high school forums especially the ones that I’ve had the pleasure of PMing back and forth with over the last few years so I won’t be involved any trash talk this week, I think we’ll see most of the trash talk from fans other than these two fan bases  .

I’d prolly run over someone’s feet if they got to ruff with Hatz, Jack Lambert, or Rebel 55….Seriously though nothing but respect for you all and the program you support, definitely have an inclination for your HC, but you all have been the picture of class on here…All that being said I thinks it’s finally time to liven the place up let’s start a FREE FOSHO campaign, I kind of miss him…
[-] The following 4 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hatz, Jack Lambert, Rebel55
Messages In This Thread
RE: Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship) - by TD Hounds - 11-28-2022, 10:43 AM