Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pikeville Vs Raceland (KHSAA 1A State Championship)
(11-27-2022, 10:20 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(11-27-2022, 09:44 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: So the only advantage Pikeville has is because they have been to the championship before, so I take that as Raceland has a better offense and defensive lines plus better running backs better linebackers better defensive backs and better receivers and definitely better quarterback and coaches so why worried about winning the game if your whole team is better. Where you at Jet-Pilot? As always GO PANTHERS!!! I still believe you guys have a chance
The only place Raceland has  better skill is At receiver. Pikeville is better every where else. QB might be close to even. Birchfield will be best player on the field. Coaching is Pikeville by way to much to measure. Pikeville will have to beat themselves in order not to repeat.
I disagree with that about receivers because Pikeville don’t use them much and why should they if the running game is working but I am not saying they are better but they are good but just not used but I definitely believe they are a great set of receivers but as always GO Pikeville!!!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pikeville Vs Raceland (KHSAA 1A State Championship) - by Patriot1 - 11-27-2022, 10:39 PM