Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
35.09%
Boyle County
64.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship)
(11-26-2022, 07:49 PM)BEChargers Wrote: As far as Haddix being out for blood, I'm not so sure it as bad as maybe it was a couple of years ago.  Kind of got shown the door but he's coming off back to back state titles and has a chance at winning three in a row.  Chuck has 6 and French has 2.  Haddix has a chance to make it 3 and be halfway to Chuck's total.  It may have not been what he wanted a few years ago but things seem to have worked out pretty well for him.

....and we are pretty happy he's here.

I think Justin Haddix knows how most of us Corbin fans feel about him, I was just thinking last night how a lot of the pregame festivities that we now enjoy were instituted by him.  Not gonna rehash the past it doesn’t matter, I think it’s as big a mistake for him to make it personal as it is for anyone on our coaching staff…I wish Justin Haddix nothing but the best, this will only be the 2nd time since 02 Ive ever cheered against him but I’m cheering for my boys in RED till they lay me to rest….
[-] The following 3 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!, Granny Bear
Messages In This Thread
RE: Corbin vs Boyle (KHSAA 4A State Championship) - by TD Hounds - 11-26-2022, 09:15 PM