Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pikeville Vs Raceland (KHSAA 1A State Championship)
Every one’s knows I am a Pikeville fan but I still pick Pikeville to win and always will now Raceland better not come out and play like they did against Hazard or it will be a long day for them but Raceland can win this game but they will have to play the best game they played all year because Pikeville ain’t no slouch and they have a very good team but I am glad these 2 meet in the finals this year because they are the best 2 teams in 1A but as always GO PANTHERS!!!

(11-26-2022, 02:35 AM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Bottom line is it will all be settled on the field next Friday at noon. If we get the best version of Raceland it will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes. If we don’t get the best version of Raceland it could get ugly quickly. The orange goggles are off. Rams will have to play one of their best games to have a chance at getting a W. The coaches will have a good game plan as always. Will the Kids be focused and locked in? Guess we will find out Next Friday at noon.
RamA Devil no Rams by eleventy billion I miss that
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pikeville Vs Raceland 1A State Championship - by Patriot1 - 11-26-2022, 02:36 AM