Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frederick Douglass 37 Boyle County 6
(10-28-2022, 11:01 PM)toolaidback Wrote: Boyles QB went out 2nd qtr with an injury. Came out in jersey and crutches. Not sure it mattered, FD was on a mission, they're legit!
Ahhh man!! You never know though. A major player goes out like that and more than that is effected. But heck with the game, it didn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things, just hope the kid is good. If he come back on crutches hopefully something minor like a sprain and he can get back quick!!

I missed about half the game and am going back to watch it. Freddy D just dominated the LoS. And there’s no shame in that. They looked like EKU on that line. But when you have that on both sides of the ball, it’s hard to get anything going. Maybe a couple rolling passes or quick outs, screens maybe? They just triple teamed harkless and the DT was just left unblocked and came straight through. What can you do??? FD just had way more at just about every spot, that’s saying sometbing against boyle. Again, no shame in that. They would against 95% of teams in KY. Probably higher. FD was big, super fast, and very
very physical! I’ve only seen two teams that “out physical’d” boyle. I liked watching them. Every play, even on the backside the corners or safety’s were right in someone’s face. I could do without the “extra curricular” stuff. But excited to watch. Boyle will still benefit from this game. It’s hard to get better going against someone that’s slower, smaller, etc. than you. Only con for boyle in this game is injuries
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • toolaidback
Messages In This Thread
RE: Frederick Douglass 37 Boyle County 6 - by Hound05 - 10-28-2022, 11:52 PM