Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Mayfield have any chance of going to the # 2 spot in RPI?
(10-24-2022, 11:01 AM)Ace in the Hole Wrote: Not a fan of RPI but it is what it is.  And I don't remember anyone complaining about RPI after week 6 when Mayfield was #1 in RPI.  One can complain about OC 6-3 record but who has Mayfield played? Their best win is against a 4-5 PT team that they beat 16-14.  OC beat Owensboro when they were ranked #2 in 5A , who's only other loss is to #1 6A St X 28-14.  OC losses are to a pretty good 6A Daviess Co. team, the #1 undefeated 3A CAL team and  the #2 undefeated 3A Union Co. team.  Let Mayfield play OC schedule and there is no way they are 9-0. Probably 6-3 or 5-4 IMHO.
Well, for starters I have never felt mayfield should of been rated # 1, as for all your other points, they are a valid argument

Looks like that argument will be settled in round 3, as to where at is still undetermined. I think it will be at OC because I think they will beat Elizabethtown and I think mayfield will beat Madisonville.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Mayfield have any chance of going to the # 2 spot in RPI? - by rookie57 - 10-24-2022, 11:26 AM