Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Coach @ McCreary Central next season.
(10-22-2022, 11:34 PM)Unbeaten55 Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 11:23 PM)smoke1015 Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 09:45 PM)Unbeaten55 Wrote: After about 16 seasons. Nice stuff doesn’t help you when Friday night. Hardwork helps you win. A sled or equipment for training helps. A coach to guide them would be the start to getting kids out they leave because of the poor coaching. The coach 2010-2012 couldn’t coach a shoe box. The coach 16-18 had a load of talent and couldn’t control it and hasn’t resulted well anywhere else 3 schools and hasn’t done anything well. Then going to the current coach the principals husband of the high school. No high school coaching experience and hasn’t done Jack in four years with 17 running clocks put on his teams.

First would be to buy into a coach that knows how to coach high schoolers.
No one cares about cool uniforms until you win. Win games and show dedication with a coach who knows what they are doing mccreary would improve. Then would support should be there. The wrestling team had a solid coach who won region coach of the year and produced nice results plenty of trophy’s and wins. The wrestling room is embarrassing in size maybe the size of a classroom. The coaching was there and the kids followed in. Same results would happen for football. Not expecting world beaters but those kids should be competitive with other 3A teams
McCreary in 16-17 had enough talent to end up in a regional final type of matchup against Corbin or someone, or Bell maybe. They would not have beat those 2 teams, but they had the talent to be just a notch below those type of teams, but the talent they had they should have been at the top of the mid tier teams, and tons above the bottom teams. They had talent that was in the "very good" category those years. Their offense was almost unstoppable on certain nights unless  you were a true contender. I remember those teams, the kid called "Porky". Dude was a huge middle linebacker.
I agree team came out and played Perry central great and they were up 40-26 I think with around 8 mins or less and after that the team just fell apart besides a come back win against 6A PLD. But we couldn’t stop anyone Casey scored 70 and bell scored 75. Not to mention Jackson. I really feel mccreary should have made a decent run that season with a playoff victory but that season fell apart about as soon as it started
Yes sir, I did film on that Casey game, my son was the right tackle for Casey. But we couldn't stop you guys from scoring. Yeah we scored a ton as well, but our coach told us it's a good thing because he couldn't stop McCreary from scoring. I think you guys put up nearly 40 in that same game. I just know Coach STonebraker said it was harder to stop McCreary offense than Bell that year. We defeated Bell at their place something like 45 to 35 or something like that. You guys put up more points that a dang Dudley coached Bell team.
Messages In This Thread
RE: New Coach @ McCreary Central next season. - by smoke1015 - 10-23-2022, 01:10 AM