Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Mayfield have any chance of going to the # 2 spot in RPI?
(10-21-2022, 02:24 PM)#GoCougs Wrote: I'm a McLean guy so I believe in the Cougars to get the win tonight but I'm biased & it'll be a tough one. But you're right, if MC does lose to OCath tonight then you'd need Elizabethtown to beat OC to get to the #2.
I agree, your team has had a great year and no disrespect intended, I have to hope they lose tonight, I think you can understand that, if McLean wins out I don’t see anyway mayfield goes to number 2

(10-21-2022, 02:30 PM)rookie57 Wrote:
(10-21-2022, 02:24 PM)#GoCougs Wrote: I'm a McLean guy so I believe in the Cougars to get the win tonight but I'm biased & it'll be a tough one. But you're right, if MC does lose to OCath tonight then you'd need Elizabethtown to beat OC to get to the #2.
I agree, your team has had a great year and no disrespect intended, I have to hope they lose tonight, I think you can understand that, if McLean wins out I don’t see anyway mayfield goes to number 2
UNLESS, if several of the teams Mcclean has beaten loses, and several of the teams in higher classes mayfield has beaten win,,, we’ll that possibly could change things
Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Mayfield have any chance of going to the # 2 spot in RPI? - by rookie57 - 10-21-2022, 02:30 PM