Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
66.67%
Rockcastle County
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Rockcastle County 9/30
(09-29-2022, 10:11 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-29-2022, 08:24 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(09-29-2022, 07:31 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Bell County. 35-6.
Lol come on now Dougie 6? Every team Bell has faced has scored at least 24 points on their defense and you give us 6? Come on now even your Whitley County team scored 28 in defeat. Whitley even had almost 200 rushing yards in that game and only have 800 on the season! Rock has more rushing yards than Bell does. But it’s cool it will all be settled tomorrow and the score will certainly not be 35-6. Rock rush defense is actually the bread and butter of the team so we will see I don’t think either team scores more than 3 TD unless the other coughs up the ball.

I was being generous. Your team only scored 3 points against a weak Estill County team. Quit whining and accept defeat. lol

Lmao accept defeat? Game hasn’t even been played yet so I will very heavily decline accepting anything especially “defeat” until it gets settled on Friday night. My comment last week may have been wrong about you dougie maybe you are more Colonel than a rocket for sure with that talk ha lol only teasing but don’t get it twisted we would never say “looks like we might as well take defeat this week” that’s just absurd. As a Rocket we strap up and get as gritty as possible. Yea last week the offense looked about as bad as it could have and was probably the worst I had seen not only this year but for some time and we laid a big ol egg well 3 to be exact but it’s in no way indicative of how we normally are on offense. We aren’t flashy an spread you out an have all the glitter and glame but we will line up and punch you right in the mouth over and over again and it won’t be long until Chris Larkey gets this program back to where it used to be. So I get it and I will say this and it’s not directed at you dougie but for anyone who doubts or has talked negatively about Chris Larkey in general I’ve seen it on here for many years basically ever since he became a head football coach at NL you all should really enjoy this time and all the cheap shots and little jabs of comments your making about him and most don’t even know him personally like I do but it’s cool we can most certainly handle it because we all know here in Rockcastle County what is coming we see it everyday on the practice field in the locker room in the weigh room and during film session sundays after church. Not to mention it trickles to every players life off the field throughout the entire community but it won’t be long until no one will be able to say anything other than  “Looks like we are playing Rockcastle and we all better strap up extra tight because things are about to get as physical as they can and if our straps aren’t tight enough they will get knocked off” or as you said it “We might as well accept defeat because we already know we can’t do anything about it but lose” but back to last week I will say this about the Estill county game besides the obvious that we all know and feel here in Rockcastle that we felt like we should have won that game pretty handily and for some reason it just didn’t go that way but if we meet them again in the playoffs the outcome will be that the Rock ended the Engineers season and you can bookmark that statement  and come back to it after that rematch game but maybe part of the loss was we got caught looking ahead to this week or who knows regardless we can’t change the result of last weeks game but we most certainly will use it for fuel for the Bell County game. In my opinion Rock needs to control the clock run the ball effectively and if the defense plays as good as last week and we don’t beat ourself we can do what no one on here seems to think Chris is capable of doing and that is sending Dudley back to log mountain with the LOSS last time Bell came here two years ago it happened no reason it can’t tomorrow too. Good luck to Bell it’s about to get gritty Let’s go Rock!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bell County @ Rockcastle County 9/30 - by SmashMouth17 - 09-29-2022, 11:52 PM