Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
66.67%
Rockcastle County
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Rockcastle County 9/30
(09-29-2022, 07:01 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(09-28-2022, 10:48 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Dudley > Larkey as much as some of the Rock fans where hoping differently, this is the reality right now….and I don’t see it changing anytime soon….
I have to disagree with you on that one hound. The entire culture has already been changing. The support is their. Cars are back parking all the way to the save a lot across the street which if you have ever been there it takes a lot off people to do that. The stands are shoulder to shoulder every home game and the crowds are every larger for the away games then before. The JV is 5-0. Hasn’t happen in a long time. Elementary and Middle school programs are well over 100 little one’s that have came out this year which is more than double the Parkey era. He has the support of the Athletic director and ample time to turn things around. People forget this will take time to achieve it will not happen over night. We all want success right now and every week but the program was in shambles when he took over. Rock football will come back and it won’t take all that long all the pieces are here and let’s face it Chris Larkey has his dad Tom and Coach Saylor at every game and practice supporting everything he does which coach Saylor has always been around he only left because him and the old coach Parkey couldn’t get along. Let’s not forget Tom Larkey at Rockcastle County had a winning record against Bell no reason to believe his son won’t due the same thing especially considering he already did beat Bell last year with a NL program who was ahead of schedule.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, I didn’t say that Larkey didn’t have the Rock fan base energized, I’d already heard there where kids coming out that had never played before.  Listen it’s not easy for me to say, I’m no Dudley fan at all, I mean AT ALL however the results speak for themselves, he’s already had Bell back to the title game since he returned.  Chris Larkey just isn’t the coach that Dudley Hilton is as it stands, can he change that perception? possibly but he’s gonna have to pack his lunch, barley beating Dudley with a more talented North Laurel squad is not nearly as impressive as a win will be Friday night, good luck Rockets…
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bell County @ Rockcastle County 9/30 - by TD Hounds - 09-29-2022, 08:26 PM