Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Looking at Film. Corbin/JC Game 11/19
(12-23-2021, 05:06 PM)colonelfan944 Wrote:
(12-11-2021, 10:25 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:
(12-11-2021, 10:09 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(12-10-2021, 02:02 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I agree. Corbin is a very good program and I fully understand why kids and parents want to be a part of it. The football program is only lacking the right coaches to fit such a program. I just think the vision that currently is there isn't the right fit for Corbin. After seeing it first hand. Of course a outsider would have no understanding of such.

Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, and Ronnie Milsap would have better vision for the program than the current crop that is in charge there now.

I watched a 16 page presentation of a coach interviewing for a coaching job.  I have to say my socks were knocked off when I seen the effort, planning, and detail of this PowerPoint presentation.  The other candidate interviewing showed up with a page torn out of a notebook for the job, had some handwritten notes scribbled upon the pages.  He refused to be the other candidates assistant so the administration, not the committee hired the guy with a notebook paper resume, that left out half of his coaching career.  Those that know the situation know what I am talking about, if anyone has any doubts about the hire you can ask me questions.  Needless to say all but three kids on a roster suffered, they were bullied by adults, and were not allowed to be leaders of a team they paved the way for. Players 12-0, coach 0-1.  To boot, he had an assistant who shouldn’t have been allowed within 50 yards of the sideline because he wasn’t coaching just observing and having his son inserted into red zone touches.
As a colonel fan I can’t have too much say but this year I kept up with Corbin a little more with whitley being so down and I liked this team Corbin had to be truthful. But if I’m not mistaken Boss Daddy you have definitely switched sides more than once on who you like and such… seems when you go from loving a coach or player one week to blaming the whole season on them the next they’re not the real problem… go out there next year and win it for whichever team you’ll be rooting for since you know the secret formula to how easy it is to win a state championship

YOU have my number CALL ME. We will take care of anything that needs taken care of. I will make the time for you, your on a special list of people that I will talk to sooner than later.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking at Film. Corbin/JC Game 11/19 - by Bossdaddy 4115 - 12-30-2021, 09:48 AM