Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Looking at Film. Corbin/JC Game 11/19
(11-30-2021, 08:54 PM)HighViz Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 04:47 PM)Spoozer12 Wrote: Cutting Grass......... some of them old Corbinites would cut the grass with a pair of kindergarten scissors 3 times a week before they'd let their coach mow it on a air conditioned tractor.  Cutting grass at Corbin Football isn't a problem, Corbin has as much or more community support than any team in Kentucky, those folks truly love their Hounds.....in 2021 JC was playing inspired ball for their Coach and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them win all.          Cut the Grass....bahahahahahahah
U obviously aren’t in the know.   Yes.  They made Haddix cut the grass on the practice field. Even bought him a 1985 model reel mower.   He was also in charge of turning on the sprinklers 2-3 times a day.  I live close to that field. They were gonna offer him a little more money to stay and do that.  I don’t have to ask anyone. I seen it with my own eyes. Also. I’ve never ever seen Tommy sit his butt on the mower.    I wasn’t even a fan of Haddix in the beginning. Thought he was too young, and just didn’t think he was mature enuf to handle the program.  But man he proved me wrong. The guy knows how to Lead, knows how to get the kids envolved, 99% of the parents loved him, and lastly the community loved him.   
Ask Boyle.   We have a bunch of old hounds running around town with blinders on over here.  What a disgrace/mess. They deserve everything they got coming to them and more.  Ha ha

TRUTH!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking at Film. Corbin/JC Game 11/19 - by Old School Hound - 11-30-2021, 09:01 PM