Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Looking at Film. Corbin/JC Game 11/19
(11-29-2021, 01:06 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Corbin Illuminati  Big Grin It’s only a few but that’s all it takes.
I was driving by The Grove saw some men walking into the Bohemian Club. They were bringing in lots of boxes possibly containing food and beverages along with some cages that appeared to have live Crow in them.  Not sure if the Crow was for sacrifice or for consumption.

(11-28-2021, 01:09 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 10:49 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 07:48 PM)Cappy Wrote: There was a lot fo build up to this post season run for Corbin.  Listened to many former Redhounds, many that have seen the best of the best players, coaches and teams play at Corbin, say that this was the best team they have ever seen.  Loaded athletically and deep.  My question would be, if this was the team that could take Corbin to the finals and they had the Coach to do that, will Corbin Ever have a shot of getting there again?

As painful as it is for me to say, Corbin football died in 2018 against knox central at central.  Thats when the agenda began. Numbers have dropped by double digits since, next season Corbin will be lucky to dress 55, boosters are upset and the state of the program is not good.  Current staff will have to resign, super wont do anything and they know it.  JC was the easy way out, if we would have won and then franklin beat us there would have been members of the 7 person committee that would have released how they voted and super wouldn’t accept there decision.  If we would have made it to Lexington and Haddix would have beat us then the whole damn town would made there case.  JC was the easy way for the current staff to dodge the wave and absorb the ripple.

The committee was deadlocked between Greer and the Franklin County coach after the first couple of votes, then one person on the committee changed her vote and Greer got the nod.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cappy's post:
  • Bull got out!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking at Film. Corbin/JC Game 11/19 - by Cappy - 11-29-2021, 02:33 PM