Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
23.08%
Letcher County Central
76.92%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Letcher County Central 11/05
(11-04-2021, 05:01 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 11:32 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(11-01-2021, 09:47 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: It’s very well may be a good game last time it was over in 1st quarter. I keep hearing how much Perry has improved but they just barley beat Harlan Co 2 weeks ago and Harlan co couldn’t stay within 50 points of letcher.Perry has had a nice season and are really improved this year but the only way I see this game being close is if Letchers players just packs it in and plays horrible.

I didn't see Letcher County beat Harlan County by more than 50 points Smile . They scored  34 points against Bell County, and Bell County could smoke some cougar hind end Smile
I’m sorry it 51 in a little over a half of football. The running clock started early in 3rd quarter and they put up 2nd TD against Letchers JV. Imagine what the score would have been if Letcher hadn’t thrown 2 picks on the first 2 drives messing around not running there offense. If I’m not mistaking it was 7 to 7 the end of the 1st and Letcher scored 45 points from start of the 2nd quarter to early in the 3rd.?

imagine if Harlan County scored more touchdowns and had even more interceptions. I don't imagine scores. I go by reality. lol
Messages In This Thread
RE: Perry County Central @ Letcher County Central 11/05 - by pjdoug - 11-04-2021, 11:17 PM