Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central @ Letcher County Central 11/05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry County Central vs Letcher County Central 1st Round Playoffs

Perry County Central (7-3)
Aug 20, 21 Whitley County home (W) 20 - 13 
Aug 27, 21 Floyd Central home (W) 35 - 0 
Sep 3, 21 Open 0 - 0
Sep 10, 21 Breathitt County away (W) 43 - 36 
Sep 17, 21 East Carter away (L) 8 - 40 
Sep 24, 21 Letcher County Central away (L) 6 - 42 
Oct 1, 21 Paintsville away (W) 17 - 14 
Oct 8, 21 Johnson Central home (L) 0 - 41 
Oct 15, 21 Clay County home (W) 34 - 8 
Oct 22, 21 Harlan County away (W) 36 - 28 
Oct 29, 21 Williamsburg home (W) 35 - 21 

Letcher County Central (6-3)
Aug 20, 21 Shelby Valley away (W) 50 - 13 
Aug 27, 21 David Crockett (Jonesborough), TN home (W) 26 - 24 
Sep 3, 21 Pikeville home (L) 7 - 48 
Sep 10, 21 Hazard home (W) 36 - 0 
Sep 17, 21 Open 0 - 0 
Sep 24, 21 Perry County Central home (W) 42 - 6 
Oct 1, 21 Harlan County away (W) 51 - 14
Oct 8, 21 Clay County away (W) 54 - 18 
Oct 15, 21 Open 0 - 0 
Oct 22, 21 Johnson Central home (L) 18 - 48 
Oct 29, 21 Bourbon County away (L) 20 - 23 

Thoughts?
Letcher Central
Is Haning able to olay? If not, might be a game. He's the difference maker for Letcher.
Letcher County Central
Never mind, see he played. All we needed to know.
Letcher rolls in this one
Letcher should come out salty from what happened at the end of that game Friday night and lay it on Perry but you never know how kids will react so I could see Letcher completely dominating or struggling to pull a win out. Either way I think Letcher wins.
Letcher 42
Perry 12
I feel like Coach Fugate has finally figured out what he needs to do offensively for Perry. McKenzie has been very effective running the football, then you throw in Miller and Eldridge carrying and catching the ball. Feel like they have a legit shot at beating LCC this time around of them 3 kids are the ones with the football. Coach Dixon has the defense clicking at the right time. Gonna go on a limb and say:

Perry Central- 28
Letcher Central - 26
Commodores 28-14
LCC 35 PCC 13
Perry is the better team at this point of the season, They have more weapons on offense and a overall better defense. Stop Adams and Perry rolls. Perry 35 Letcher 14
I believe this one will be much closer than the first game. Being at home though I feel LCC wins this one. Perry has improved a ton over this season.
Very good game in the making. Interested in seeing what happens in this game. Perry definately on the upswing IMO.
It’s very well may be a good game last time it was over in 1st quarter. I keep hearing how much Perry has improved but they just barley beat Harlan Co 2 weeks ago and Harlan co couldn’t stay within 50 points of letcher.Perry has had a nice season and are really improved this year but the only way I see this game being close is if Letchers players just packs it in and plays horrible.
LCC 35
Perry 14
LCC 35
Perry 7
Letcher should win this game 42-12
(11-01-2021, 01:28 PM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]Perry is the better team at this point of the season, They have more weapons on offense and a overall better defense.  Stop Adams and Perry rolls. Perry 35 Letcher 14

Calling Perry the better team is probably a stretch.
(11-01-2021, 09:47 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]It’s very well may be a good game last time it was over in 1st quarter. I keep hearing how much Perry has improved but they just barley beat Harlan Co 2 weeks ago and Harlan co couldn’t stay within 50 points of letcher.Perry has had a nice season and are really improved this year but the only way I see this game being close is if Letchers players just packs it in and plays horrible.

I didn't see Letcher County beat Harlan County by more than 50 points Smile . They scored  34 points against Bell County, and Bell County could smoke some cougar hind end Smile
There were some things in the last game that can probably fixed in the film room for the Commodores.
There were also some instances of athletes just being better on certain plays.

I think this one is a lot closer than the last one if Perry avoids mistakes, but Letcher should be the definite favorite at home.
(11-03-2021, 10:45 AM)zaga_fan Wrote: [ -> ]There were some things in the last game that can probably fixed in the film room for the Commodores.
There were also some instances of athletes just being better on certain plays.

I think this one is a lot closer than the last one if Perry avoids mistakes, but Letcher should be the definite favorite at home.

Dixon definitely has The Commodores much improved.
Letcher Central-49
Perry Central-24
(11-02-2021, 11:32 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2021, 09:47 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]It’s very well may be a good game last time it was over in 1st quarter. I keep hearing how much Perry has improved but they just barley beat Harlan Co 2 weeks ago and Harlan co couldn’t stay within 50 points of letcher.Perry has had a nice season and are really improved this year but the only way I see this game being close is if Letchers players just packs it in and plays horrible.

I didn't see Letcher County beat Harlan County by more than 50 points Smile . They scored  34 points against Bell County, and Bell County could smoke some cougar hind end Smile
I’m sorry it 51 in a little over a half of football. The running clock started early in 3rd quarter and they put up 2nd TD against Letchers JV. Imagine what the score would have been if Letcher hadn’t thrown 2 picks on the first 2 drives messing around not running there offense. If I’m not mistaking it was 7 to 7 the end of the 1st and Letcher scored 45 points from start of the 2nd quarter to early in the 3rd.?
(11-04-2021, 05:01 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2021, 11:32 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

I’m sorry it 51 in a little over a half of football. The running clock started early in 3rd quarter and they put up 2nd TD against Letchers JV. Imagine what the score would have been if Letcher hadn’t thrown 2 picks on the first 2 drives messing around not running there offense. If I’m not mistaking it was 7 to 7 the end of the 1st and Letcher scored 45 points from start of the 2nd quarter to early in the 3rd.?

imagine if Harlan County scored more touchdowns and had even more interceptions. I don't imagine scores. I go by reality. lol
Letcher will destroy Perry, Running clock again.
(11-05-2021, 02:52 AM)Tennesseewarior Wrote: [ -> ]Letcher will destroy Perry, Running clock again.

Letcher is a mediocre team. if they don't lose tonight, they'll be the nail and get hammered in the next game.