Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Fire Fauci and Launch a Criminal Investigation
(07-22-2021, 09:20 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Coach K of Duke gave high praise to Dr. Fauci (who played basketball in HS) when he said Fauci is now "America's point guard."   I agree with K.   Fauci has been a leader(unlike anti-science and pseudo-science Republicans) in this fight against COVID , and now the delta variant.  Fauci has saved lives; ignorant Republicans have cost lives.   Like Coach K said, Tony Fauci is our nation's point guard in this battle. We should follow this brilliant  man's advice.

[Image: https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/si...&strip=all]
                     AMERICA'S    COACH                                                     AMERICA'S  "POINT GUARD"

Absurd. ^^  But you have hit on something, we Republicans just feel so threatened by the clinical projection and pomposity of the left. Please!

There is little or nothing scientific about political correctness, CRT, or revising/reversing accurate history as that applies to Jim Crow. Nor the endless false charges of racial bias, or government officials representing only Democrat voters, nor is climate change real much less our number one threat. Nor is evolution in any way a science, Nor is any science involved in denying the existence of God. Nor is blaming everything from hurricanes to a pandemic on Republican (only) Presidents. Nor is taking credit for the economic accomplishments of your presidential predecessor as did Bill Clinton, and as Joe Biden is now doing. Nor is taking credit for critical vaccines developed under the direction of the former administration. Nor is the leftist claim of 64 genders. Nor are taxpayer funded sex change operations for the sexually 'confused' among our active service members. Nor are pregnant man emojis. Nor transgender men participating in female sports. Believe me, I could go on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Fauci and Launch a Criminal Investigation - by TheRealThing - 07-22-2021, 11:45 AM