Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fire Fauci and Launch a Criminal Investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dr. Fauci is the highest paid employee of the federal government and, quite possibly among its most incompetent minions. It is well past time to fire him. The evidence in his recently released email messages strongly suggests that a criminal investigation into his actions during the pandemic is warranted.

Quote:
Anthony Fauci: Email About China Covering Up Coronavirus Death Rate Was ’Too Long’ to Read

Dr. Anthony Fauci, in March 2020, received an email from Erik Nilsen, the Co-Founder & Interim CEO at Bio-Signal Technologies, regarding likely information about the coronavirus, to which Fauci responded, saying the email was “too long for me to read.”

Bio-Signal Technologies, which Nilsen works for, is a Texas-based startup that develops sophisticated tools for neuroscience research and applications of neuroprosthetics and brain-machine interfaces (BMIs). The email contained valuable information that Fauci seemed to discount due to his lack of patience reading a long email.

Other emails show that in February 2020, Fauci was advising a colleague not to wear face masks, which he said were "not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material."

(06-06-2021, 03:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Dr. Fauci is the highest paid employee of the federal government and, quite possibly among its most incompetent minions. It is well past time to fire him. The evidence in his recently released email messages strongly suggests that a criminal investigation into his actions during the pandemic is warranted.

Quote:
Anthony Fauci: Email About China Covering Up Coronavirus Death Rate Was ’Too Long’ to Read

Dr. Anthony Fauci, in March 2020, received an email from Erik Nilsen, the Co-Founder & Interim CEO at Bio-Signal Technologies, regarding likely information about the coronavirus, to which Fauci responded, saying the email was “too long for me to read.”

Bio-Signal Technologies, which Nilsen works for, is a Texas-based startup that develops sophisticated tools for neuroscience research and applications of neuroprosthetics and brain-machine interfaces (BMIs). The email contained valuable information that Fauci seemed to discount due to his lack of patience reading a long email.

Other emails show that in February 2020, Fauci was advising a colleague not to wear face masks, which he said were "not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material."

Quooter i believe the reason the dr was against fack mask in early 2020 their was a shortage of them for medical workers. He didn't want people buying them up he has explained that many times. Mayb if you get the Sh!t out of your ears you could hear things.
Quooter you and the GQP are just trying to rewrite history on how bad your Dear Leader handle the Trump Flu that's what this is all about anything but the handling of the virus and the attempted coup on jan 6th

Dr. Fauci Doesn't Regret Advising Against Masks Early in Pandemic (businessinsider.com)
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list. (I include all illiterate anti-American communists on my ignore list.)
Nobody but political hacks are defending Fauci. It is just a matter of time before Biden and his supporters turn on Fauci and blame Trump for not firing him.

Quote:Stanford epidemiologist says Fauci's credibility is 'entirely shot'

Fauci has come under fire since emails from 2020 were released

"I really don't understand his back and forth and his answer made absolutely no sense," he said.

A trove of Fauci’s emails were released via Freedom of Information Act requests this week, which include a February email in which he advised someone not to wear a mask to the airport.

"Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection. The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material," he said, in one of the emails obtained by BuzzFeed News. "It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a vey (sic) low risk location."
(06-06-2021, 05:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody but political hacks are defending Fauci. It is just a matter of time before Biden and his supporters turn on Fauci and blame Trump for not firing him.

Quote:Stanford epidemiologist says Fauci's credibility is 'entirely shot'

Fauci has come under fire since emails from 2020 were released

"I really don't understand his back and forth and his answer made absolutely no sense," he said.

A trove of Fauci’s emails were released via Freedom of Information Act requests this week, which include a February email in which he advised someone not to wear a mask to the airport.

"Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection. The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material," he said, in one of the emails obtained by BuzzFeed News. "It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a vey (sic) low risk location."
Who Are the Scientists Behind the Great Barrington Declaration? | MedPage Today

Quooter can't rewrite history anything but the disaster of handling of the Trump Flu
I agree with Republicans who are urging that Dr. Fauci be fired immediately, but this is the wrong way to go about it. Our Constitution does not allow laws to be written and executed to single out individuals. Reducing Fauci's salary to $0 would be well justified but Biden needs to fire him. Passing a law to get rid of Fauci is the kind of thing that I expect from Democrats but Republicans should have more respect for the Constitution. 

Fauci, like every other American citizen deserves equal protection under the law. He also deserves to be fired immediately, but Joe Biden has no problem having crooks work under him, so there is no guarantee that Fauci will suffer the fate that he deserves.

I also agree with Massie when he says that Trump should have fired Fauci. Trump wanted to do so, but followed the advice of senior advisers who persuaded him to retain Fauci. He should have been asked to resign when Trump took office, along with Comey and a horde of Obama leftovers.

NKY Rep. Thomas Massie signs onto Marjorie Taylor Greene's 'Fire Fauci Act.' 'Trump should have fired Dr. Fauci'
(06-06-2021, 09:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Republicans who are urging that Dr. Fauci be fired immediately, but this is the wrong way to go about it. Our Constitution does not allow laws to be written and executed to single out individuals. Reducing Fauci's salary to $0 would be well justified but Biden needs to fire him. Passing a law to get rid of Fauci is the kind of thing that I expect from Democrats but Republicans should have more respect for the Constitution. 

Fauci, like every other American citizen deserves equal protection under the law. He also deserves to be fired immediately, but Joe Biden has no problem having crooks work under him, so there is no guarantee that Fauci will suffer the fate that he deserves.

I also agree with Massie when he says that Trump should have fired Fauci. Trump wanted to do so, but followed the advice of senior advisers who persuaded him to retain Fauci. He should have been asked to resign when Trump took office, along with Comey and a horde of Obama leftovers.

NKY Rep. Thomas Massie signs onto Marjorie Taylor Greene's 'Fire Fauci Act.' 'Trump should have fired Dr. Fauci'
Quooter Masse you can do better than this guy he is a nut
(06-06-2021, 09:49 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2021, 09:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Republicans who are urging that Dr. Fauci be fired immediately, but this is the wrong way to go about it. Our Constitution does not allow laws to be written and executed to single out individuals. Reducing Fauci's salary to $0 would be well justified but Biden needs to fire him. Passing a law to get rid of Fauci is the kind of thing that I expect from Democrats but Republicans should have more respect for the Constitution. 

You are seriously illiterate, dumbass. If you are too lazy to work for a living, then you should at least enroll in some classes and learn to read. I would explain what my post says but you obviously can't read, so I would just be wasting more of my time. Get some help, man. You are embarrassing yourself.
(06-06-2021, 10:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

You are seriously illiterate, dumbass. If you are too lazy to work for a living, then you should at least enroll in some classes and learn to read. I would explain what my post says but you obviously can't read, so I would just be wasting more of my time. Get some help, man. You are embarrassing yourself.
Quooter your the dumb ass you and the GQP are trying to blame Dr. Fauci for Dear Leader's handling of the Trump Flu it's that simple. YOU CAN'T REWRITE HISTORY NO MATTER WHAT YOU AND THE GQP DOES
(06-06-2021, 10:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Quooter your the dumb ass you and the GQP are trying to blame Dr. Fauci for Dear Leader's handling of the Trump Flu it's that simple. YOU CAN'T REWRITE HISTORY NO MATTER WHAT YOU AND THE GQP DOES
Reread my post, dumbass, or at least make an effort. I criticized Trump for not firing Fauci and I criticized Taylor and Massie for wanting to enact a law to fire Fauci. Your response shows that you don't even bother reading posts before posting your idiotic responses. That is one of the many reasons that your accounts are on my ignore list. You are pathetic. One would think that somebody who refuses to work for a living and spends every waking moment at their keyboard would have at least taken some time to learn to read.
 It is disturbing to think that not one Democrat Senator seems to understand that they have no constitutional authority to dictate how elections are conducted by the states. Except for his failure to address that important point, Sen. Manchin's editorial that was published in the Charleston Gazette is very well written, IMO. He also addresses his opposition to Democrats' proposal to eliminate the filibuster rule.

Joe Manchin: Why I'm voting against the For the People Act
(06-06-2021, 10:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

Reread my post, dumbass, or at least make an effort. I criticized Trump for not firing Fauci and I criticized Taylor and Massie for wanting to enact a law to fire Fauci. Your response shows that you don't even bother reading posts before posting your idiotic responses. That is one of the many reasons that your accounts are on my ignore list. You are pathetic. One would think that somebody who refuses to work for a living and spends every waking moment at their keyboard would have at least taken some time to learn to read.
Quooter you Dumbass and I mean Dumbass you and the GQP are just trying to deflect the handling of the Trump Flu by your Dear Leader it's not the complicated to see what's going on . But a Dumbass would have a hard time with it
(06-07-2021, 10:15 AM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2021, 09:49 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter Masse you can do better than this guy he is a nut
Quooter you Dumbass and I mean Dumbass you and the GQP are just trying to deflect the handling of the Trump Flu by your Dear Leader it's not the complicated to see what's going on . But a Dumbass would have a hard time with it

Vector, let me see if I correctly ascertain the main point of your statement above. The way I read it, you are saying that the poster you are referencing is a dumbass.  Smile
(06-06-2021, 09:49 PM)vector#1 Wrote: [ -> ]Quooter Masse you can do better than this guy he is a nut
Sorry, vector, but you need a reading and writing tutor. The fact that you respond to posts that you either are incapable of understanding or too busy to read is one of the many reasons that you are now the most widely ignored poster in this forum. Seriously, dude, you need the kind of help that requires a series of office visits. Why a semi-literate person would want to appear as if they are impersonating a semi-literate fool is a question that you need to discuss with a professional who is licensed to deal with such issues. Now, I am returning to ignore mode.
(06-07-2021, 12:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2021, 10:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]You are seriously illiterate, dumbass. If you are too lazy to work for a living, then you should at least enroll in some classes and learn to read. I would explain what my post says but you obviously can't read, so I would just be wasting more of my time. Get some help, man. You are embarrassing yourself.
Sorry, vector, but you need a reading and writing tutor. The fact that you respond to posts that you either are incapable of understanding or too busy to read is one of the many reasons that you are now the most widely ignored poster in this forum. Seriously, dude, you need the kind of help that requires a series of office visits. Why a semi-literate person would want to appear as if they are impersonating a semi-literate fool is a question that you need to discuss with a professional who is licensed to deal with such issues. Now, I am returning to ignore mode.
Quooter what time is it ?
I find it funny that these traitors who actively supported an insurrection want to fire Fauci for not doing his job.
The BGR snowflake socialists club should tread lightly here. You will look pretty silly having defended Fauci if Biden and other talking points authors throw Fauci under the bus. If that happens, then they will also blame Trump for not firing him on his watch. Do you really want to risk having to recite talking points condemning Fauci after continuing to defend him until he is flung under the bus? 

It is already going to be tough for you to attack Fauci after whining that Trump failed to implement many of Fauci's recommendations.

It turns out that states who disregarded most of Fauci's recommendations fared much better than states who raced to implement all of his recommendations. Ignoring Fauci and the CDC experts has transformed Gov. DeSantis into a top contender for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination if he decides to run.
We have too many people like this in this country pay attention to the people in the background. These are the same people who thinks Dear Leader is going to be back in the White House in August. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1402646586379878409
(06-09-2021, 10:43 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]I find it funny that these traitors who actively supported an insurrection want to fire Fauci for not doing his job.

Always on the wrong side of the evidence, huh Cardfan? If you're typing, you're lying.
(06-10-2021, 10:03 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2021, 10:43 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]I find it funny that these traitors who actively supported an insurrection want to fire Fauci for not doing his job.

Always on the wrong side of the evidence, huh Cardfan? If you're typing, you're lying.

Nah,
You fools trying to demonize a bureaucratic doctor to ignore the stupidity of the last administration.  

What’s worse is you have a dude in Rubio that never does his job, an absolute jackass in Rand Paul, a Qanon freak in MTG, and a numerous other hoopleheads who need a scapegoat leading the charge.  

now tell me again what Fauci got wrong that Trump’s America would have gotten right?  
He flip flopped on masks?  That’s horseshit because every Trumplican in the nation wailed freedom when they were asked to wear masks.  

I still don’t see where it was wrong to ask people to wear masks.  Those of us who watched and read real news knew that masks primarily protect others from you and they didn’t protect the wearer. We also knew that you could be contagious prior to showing symptoms and knowing you need to put on your mask. I also personally saw many Trump voters not wear a mask ever and knew a few that are now riding that Trump train in the sky. 

The right cried like babies all year about Covid…still are I guess.  I pity these medical professional who have to deal with this utter stupidity.  

(06-09-2021, 11:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]The BGR snowflake socialists club should tread lightly here. You will look pretty silly having defended Fauci if Biden and other talking points authors throw Fauci under the bus. If that happens, then they will also blame Trump for not firing him on his watch. Do you really want to risk having to recite talking points condemning Fauci after continuing to defend him until he is flung under the bus? 

It is already going to be tough for you to attack Fauci after whining that Trump failed to implement many of Fauci's recommendations.

It turns out that states who disregarded most of Fauci's recommendations fared much better than states who raced to implement all of his recommendations. Ignoring Fauci and the CDC experts has transformed Gov. DeSantis into a top contender for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination if he decides to run.
Oh boy the Frosty the Snow Hooter telling us to watch out.  Big Grin Big Grin 

who told you those states fared better?  You constantly say that and you have been proved wrong over and over.  Florida’s response has been abysmal even with Desantis cooking the books.

He would be well advised not to tempt fate by ever uttering the words, "If I'm lying, I'm dying."

Socialists have a difficult time dealing with the truth. They deny that red states who brushed aside many of Fauci's recommendations are doing better than the blue states that panicked over the pandemic and decimated their own state economies. Blue state residents are voting with their feet and U-Hauls.
(06-10-2021, 01:23 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]

He would be well advised not to tempt fate by ever uttering the words, "If I'm lying, I'm dying."

Socialists have a difficult time dealing with the truth. They deny that red states who brushed aside many of Fauci's recommendations are doing better than the blue states that panicked over the pandemic and decimated their own state economies. Blue state residents are voting with their feet and U-Hauls.
Dodgy

A Qanon crazy telling me I struggle with the truth?!! Oh boy I’ve heard it all!! 

we need us some blue state socialists here in Trump Kentucky.  Our folks have been running North for years for jobs.
(06-10-2021, 01:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Nah,
You fools trying to demonize a bureaucratic doctor to ignore the stupidity of the last administration.  

What’s worse is you have a dude in Rubio that never does his job, an absolute jackass in Rand Paul, a Qanon freak in MTG, and a numerous other hoopleheads who need a scapegoat leading the charge.  

now tell me again what Fauci got wrong that Trump’s America would have gotten right?  
He flip flopped on masks?  That’s horseshit because every Trumplican in the nation wailed freedom when they were asked to wear masks.  

I still don’t see where it was wrong to ask people to wear masks.  Those of us who watched and read real news knew that masks primarily protect others from you and they didn’t protect the wearer. We also knew that you could be contagious prior to showing symptoms and knowing you need to put on your mask. I also personally saw many Trump voters not wear a mask ever and knew a few that are now riding that Trump train in the sky. 

The right cried like babies all year about Covid…still are I guess.  I pity these medical professional who have to deal with this utter stupidity.  

(06-09-2021, 11:32 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]The BGR snowflake socialists club should tread lightly here. You will look pretty silly having defended Fauci if Biden and other talking points authors throw Fauci under the bus. If that happens, then they will also blame Trump for not firing him on his watch. Do you really want to risk having to recite talking points condemning Fauci after continuing to defend him until he is flung under the bus? 

who told you those states fared better?  You constantly say that and you have been proved wrong over and over.  Florida’s response has been abysmal even with Desantis cooking the books.
Only time Fauci recommend not wearing a mask was in the early stage of the Trump Flu. The reason their was a shortage of PPE for medical workers didn't want the public to buy them all up. He has went over this numerous times it's just GQP wants to rewrite history to deflect from the disaster of managing the Trump Flu.
Keep Fauci , Fire Gibson !!!

Nah,

Nobody I know responds to multiple posters in the manner above except you and vector. Or you and you more likely. And yeah, you and you consistently lie and you and you consistently dodge reality; evidence in other words. I have called faust-i out for his duplicitous facades since he began to invariably line up with Jim Acosta et-al early last year.

Somehow getting called a fool by a proven serial liar, doesn't cause me a lot of concern. You haven't nor has the rest of your little clique ever proven Hoot wrong, not once. Let alone over and over. Just spewing contrary tripe like you do, is not proving anybody wrong. It's just arguing like a girl and I'm sure that's one of the few things you have come by honestly... from over at the unemployment office.
(06-10-2021, 02:34 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]

Nah,

Nobody I know responds to multiple posters in the manner above except you and vector. Or you and you more likely. And yeah, you and you consistently lie and you and you consistently dodge reality; evidence in other words. I have called faust-i out for his duplicitous facades since he began to invariably line up with Jim Acosta et-al early last year.

Somehow getting called a fool by a proven serial liar, doesn't cause me a lot of concern. You haven't nor has the rest of your little clique ever proven Hoot wrong, not once. Let alone over and over. Just spewing contrary tripe like you do, is not proving anybody wrong. It's just arguing like a girl and I'm sure that's one of the few things you have come by honestly...  from over at the unemployment office.
As you said, Twin Ticks (my words to describe two government parasites occupying one small cranial cavity) is a serial liar. I assume that to be an obvious fact to anyone who frequents this forum and no longer bother to correct his lies. He makes himself look like a fool with no help from me required. Even some in the Democrat media have been forced to concede that Florida's response to the pandemic was far superior to those in the lockdown states.

The problem that Twin Ticks and his liberal friends have in defending the despots running the lockdown states is that the migration numbers show that people are leaving the blue states in droves. Those numbers are a far more reliable measure of the magnitude of Twin Ticks' lies than any survey with biased samples and misleading questions can give. Of course, those laughing emoticons offer an awfully persuasive argument to other's of his ilk.

Nah,

Somehow getting called a fool by a proven serial liar, doesn't cause me a lot of concern. You haven't nor has the rest of your little clique ever proven Hoot wrong, not once. Let alone over and over. Just spewing contrary tripe like you do, is not proving anybody wrong. It's just arguing like a girl and I'm sure that's one of the few things you have come by honestly...  from over at the unemployment office.
TRT it all boils down to this. Your Dear Leader had his chance and blew it. It's as simple as that. This was not 2016 when he had a lot of lucky things going his way. This time he had a record of almost 4 years in office and the people got tired of him.

Nah,

classic TRT and Hooter. Can’t respond on topic only make a feeble attempts to insult a posters.
(06-11-2021, 03:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Nah,

classic TRT and Hooter. Can’t respond on topic only make a feeble attempts to insult a posters.

Tell ya what. I will stand by my posts while you stand by your lies. I'm good with that.
(06-11-2021, 03:57 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2021, 03:35 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2021, 10:03 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: [ -> ]Always on the wrong side of the evidence, huh Cardfan? If you're typing, you're lying.

Nah,

Tell ya what. I will stand by my posts while you stand by your lies. I'm good with that.
TRT that's a lot of lies your standing by barely can see you for all the lies
Pages: 1 2 3