Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Fire Fauci and Launch a Criminal Investigation
(07-21-2021, 06:54 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 03:00 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://currently.att.yahoo.com/entertai...55230.html

[url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Fox%20News%E2%80%99s%20Neil%20Cavuto%20defends%20Dr.%20Fauci%20after%20blow-up%20with%20Sen.%20Paul%3A%20'A%20good%20doctor'&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fentertainment%2Ffox-news-neil-cavuto-defends-065255230.html%3Fsoc_src%3Dsocial-sh%26soc_trk%3Dtw%26tsrc%3Dtwtr&via=Yahoo][/url]
Fox News’s Neil Cavuto defends Dr. Fauci after blow-up with Sen. Paul after Fauci repeatedly attempted to explain that Paul’s implication that the research funded by the NIH contributed to the coronavirus is “molecularly impossible.”

He has been vilified to the point that you’d think he was Lex Luther, and I don’t know how productive that is,” Cavuto said. “What might have been missed, and the source of all of this, I get that. But to make him the target of attacks, I think that a lot of this has to go back to his departure from the former president, Donald Trump, at the time. But whatever is behind it, I don’t see it being constructive.”

Oh he most definitely departed from the former president alright. Fauci made it more than obvious that he intended to be less than gracious with DJT while Jim Acosta et-al were doing their best to make the president look as foolish as possible. Trump is no fan of Cavuto, and Cavuto did not pass an opportunity to disparage Trump that I know of. As I will cite below, I have not trusted Cavuto for quite awhile now.

Sept 29, 2016  The "Billionaires for Hillary" thread.

The Real Thing Wrote:
Oh that's okay. It kills me to see that so many people who've had their opinions handed to them by the likes of Barack and Hillary, are so willing to spread the liberal gospel. I heard Mark Cuban being interviewed by Neil Cavuto after the debate. And BTW, you'll never convince me that Cavuto doesn't actively seek out people like Cuban to voice things he dare not, in order to retain some semblance of neutrality. But to say the words, 'share the wealth,' or 'pay your fair share' is a grand sounding Orwellian dose of doublespeak if I ever heard it. Of course, as soon as I see Cavuto or one of his devotees, Charlie Gasparino, Degan McDowell, Liz Claman, etc., I usually just change the channel because you know what's coming. They're so in-the-tank for Hillary it's sickening to listen to. But I digress LOL.

And I called out Fauci early on as well--- May 14, 2020  The "Fauci" thread.
The Real Thing Wrote:
"IF Fauci did not exhibit the characteristics of a weasel, and if he had any real integrity he would have corrected the pack of dogs in the briefings. He would not deny the scientific findings of the entire planet with regard to HCQ in favor of the drug he had a hand in developing."

So Outsider, if you want to take Fauci's "molecularly impossible" comment to the bank please feel free. You will have a really hard time making any sort of withdrawal on your investment though. Fauci has been a government employee and likely a partisan, for more than 50 years. There are more than ample Epidemiologists our there, who actually do practice medicine, that disagree with Fauci in earnest.
TRT anything but the truth if your typing your lying.
And by the way did you notice the Dow gained 286 points today ? You more than likely did but it wasn't news you wanted to hear.

TRT don't bring up Dr. Atlas he is just another Trumpster.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Fauci and Launch a Criminal Investigation - by vector#1 - 07-21-2021, 07:38 PM