Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Fire Fauci and Launch a Criminal Investigation
(06-07-2021, 10:15 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 10:10 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 10:05 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 10:01 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-06-2021, 09:49 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter Masse you can do better than this guy he is a nut
You are seriously illiterate, dumbass. If you are too lazy to work for a living, then you should at least enroll in some classes and learn to read. I would explain what my post says but you obviously can't read, so I would just be wasting more of my time. Get some help, man. You are embarrassing yourself.
Quooter your the dumb ass you and the GQP are trying to blame Dr. Fauci for Dear Leader's handling of the Trump Flu it's that simple. YOU CAN'T REWRITE HISTORY NO MATTER WHAT YOU AND THE GQP DOES
Reread my post, dumbass, or at least make an effort. I criticized Trump for not firing Fauci and I criticized Taylor and Massie for wanting to enact a law to fire Fauci. Your response shows that you don't even bother reading posts before posting your idiotic responses. That is one of the many reasons that your accounts are on my ignore list. You are pathetic. One would think that somebody who refuses to work for a living and spends every waking moment at their keyboard would have at least taken some time to learn to read.
Quooter you Dumbass and I mean Dumbass you and the GQP are just trying to deflect the handling of the Trump Flu by your Dear Leader it's not the complicated to see what's going on . But a Dumbass would have a hard time with it
Sorry, vector, but you need a reading and writing tutor. The fact that you respond to posts that you either are incapable of understanding or too busy to read is one of the many reasons that you are now the most widely ignored poster in this forum. Seriously, dude, you need the kind of help that requires a series of office visits. Why a semi-literate person would want to appear as if they are impersonating a semi-literate fool is a question that you need to discuss with a professional who is licensed to deal with such issues. Now, I am returning to ignore mode.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Fauci and Launch a Criminal Investigation - by Hoot Gibson - 06-07-2021, 12:07 PM