Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Fire Fauci and Launch a Criminal Investigation
I agree with Republicans who are urging that Dr. Fauci be fired immediately, but this is the wrong way to go about it. Our Constitution does not allow laws to be written and executed to single out individuals. Reducing Fauci's salary to $0 would be well justified but Biden needs to fire him. Passing a law to get rid of Fauci is the kind of thing that I expect from Democrats but Republicans should have more respect for the Constitution. 

Fauci, like every other American citizen deserves equal protection under the law. He also deserves to be fired immediately, but Joe Biden has no problem having crooks work under him, so there is no guarantee that Fauci will suffer the fate that he deserves.

I also agree with Massie when he says that Trump should have fired Fauci. Trump wanted to do so, but followed the advice of senior advisers who persuaded him to retain Fauci. He should have been asked to resign when Trump took office, along with Comey and a horde of Obama leftovers.

NKY Rep. Thomas Massie signs onto Marjorie Taylor Greene's 'Fire Fauci Act.' 'Trump should have fired Dr. Fauci'
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fire Fauci and Launch a Criminal Investigation - by Hoot Gibson - 06-06-2021, 09:36 PM