Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(05-21-2021, 10:28 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 10:16 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: Old School Hound, put up an example of something you know that he did. What amazes me is up until Obama came on the scene, the torchbearers for the Democrat cause for two decades running, were Bill and Hill. Their lives are full of examples of FBI investigations, legitimate impeachment for which Bill was fined and disbarred, and myriad other criminal charges resultant of stepping over the line. Many of these legal missteps having happened while they were in office BTW. But they're Dems so... no problem!!! But Trump you want to judge past life gossip and on moral grounds as if he were a possible candidate to become pastor of a Southern Baptist Church.

Here is an easy one to start off with, or maybe you don't have a problem with his objectifying women.

“I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it, you can do anything… grab them by the p***y.” It wasn’t just Trump’s use of the p-word that was astonishing; it was the fact that he seemed to be saying he sexually assaults women just because he can. But the p-word and the objectifying, misogynist way it was used, coming from the mouth of a man who hoped to be president, was shocking, too.

Other than the saved, there are precious few men who do not objectify women, and the same goes for the preponderance of women who objectify men. I mean, this nation's number one pass time is summed up in just a couple songs, "everybody's workin for the weekend." Or, this is party land and 'girls just wanna have fun.' Examine the US in the most cursory sense possible and still it is easy to see that we are a society which is obsessed with sex. Movies, music, romance novels, God help us the internet, and on and on and on.

So Outsider and Old School and the rest of the posse on here, all of you guys never once took an untoward swipe at a young lady not founded in marital intentions I don't suppose? One more thing. Some of the President's most vocal and caustic critics live in that sexual cesspool of America, Hollywood, where sexual favors and money and power go hand in hand. Trump mixed with these sorts and claimed to be a star of sorts himself at one point. But if you think your anti misogynist stance is particularly shared from heaven you're mistaken.
Proverbs 5:1-5
[/url]My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.
For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
[url=https://biblehub.com/proverbs/5-5.htm]Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Put more indelicately, it takes two to tango they say. Girls are no better morally than men, and no more the victim. All of that said, I guarantee when every man stands at the judgment, and every last sin is exposed; none will fair one bit better in the light of day than does DJT for his sexual dalliances. There will be ample enough shame for every man at the judgment.

Is Trump guilty of the things he said in that interview? One would have to think so. Are all who ascend to the Presidency sexually pure? The presidential record reveals that to be a resounding no. Is that a high crime or misdemeanor, or did that prevent him from distinguished service? Absolutely not. Only those who have turned their backs on such immorality in repentance before God will be judged innocent. And even they are warned of Him not to judge another's sin. Why? Because if He being the God and Judge of man is willing to forgive that sin, we under His unmerited favor (forgiveness) have no right to trespass on the Lord's purview.

It was Trump himself who admitted to the bad behavior you cite. Everybody knew Trump liked girls before they voted for him. I asked for one example of his doing something illegal, something demonstrating his racism, etc. Just one will do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by TheRealThing - 05-21-2021, 11:49 AM