Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump grabbing every dollar that he can
(03-11-2021, 04:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 04:18 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 03:25 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 09:02 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 08:39 PM)vector#1 Wrote: We have finally got us a real Attorney General

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-b...r-5-months
Another big mess the Dear Leader has left us
You guys are really too much. You support all of the stimulus spending, including all of the non-pandemic related pork that Pelosi demanded as part of the deal and not the deficit is all Trump's fault. It makes no sense but it is par for the course for you two. I would call you frauds but that would be too strong an insult for mere fraudsters.
You supported the spending only when a republican is doing it
Actually, I never supported any of the spending. I understand why it was probably a politically necessary thing for Trump to do, but none of the "stimulus" spending was justified then or now. The problem for Trump was big spenders like McConnell would probably have conspired with Democrats to impeach and convict him if he had not signed the spending bills.
You must of kept it to yourself you didn't complain out in the open if not for Mitch Dear Leader would have already put us in Bankruptcy and it wouldn't be his First
No, I am pretty sure that I explained my position before. Trump was in a no-win situation and signed spending bills that he had to in order to remain in office, IMO. I wish that Republicans were fiscally responsible as a party but fiscal conservatives are a minority and could not have saved Trump if he had vetoed the COVID spending bills.

As I have already made clear, I will not be backing Trump in the primaries if he runs in 2024 and there are conservatives in the field of candidates. If Trump runs and wins the nomination again, then he will have my full support against any of the liberal Democrats that win the nomination.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump grabbing every dollar that he can - by Hoot Gibson - 03-11-2021, 07:09 PM