Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes
(01-16-2021, 11:29 AM)vector#1 Wrote: Here some more evidence against the Dear Leader more will come forward

https://www.wymt.com/2021/01/16/kentucky...itol-riot/

OOOHH!! That's the final coffin nail boy, it's over.

Obviously there were quite a few bozos who though they don't likely leave the holler much, nonetheless wound up inside the Capital Building. People are saying security was AWOL and that many of the doors were just standing open.

AFTR. I saw the VERY FEW videos showing the one guy banging on double entry doors with the barr8cade, (He didn't get in BTW),  and couple more with people breaking windows. You'd think that with lawmakers getting up with chins all aquiver, worried that some mean zealot Republican Congressman may shoot Granddaddy Joe on the steps of the White House, the protesters had driven SWAT vehicles and Lenco BearCats from their local PD through the side of the building. I mean, if I'm gonna have to go through all these soap opera theatrics for the next few months until Joe just finishes fading away, I demand the Mods offer us a googly eyes icon.

One Antifa thug has already been charged so they weren't all Trump supporters. I don't expect any of the troop to admit it but there is way more going on, it seems to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Pro-Trump protesters storm US Capitol as lawmakers gather to count electoral votes - by TheRealThing - 01-16-2021, 04:43 PM