Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
46.67%
Elizabethtown
53.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland vs. Elizabethtown (3A State Championship)
E Town has too much speed and their defensive lineman is one of the best in the state. They play very similar to Belfry but they are better than Belfry. They have a lot of athletes on the field. They average the most points in the division. I don’t see Ashland being able to move the ball on E Town. 

E Town- 28
Ashland- 14

(12-14-2020, 08:25 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: After seeing Ashland play the way they have this season, I don’t see how this is a discussion. I thought I saw some wholes that Bell County presented as they moved the ball down the field a lot, but then the tomcats produced 5 turnovers and 4 in the red zone. Belfry has put up huge numbers on the ground and dixon/coleman has been the best duo in the class, but the tomcats hold them to 3 points. Etown looks promising but I cannot see them beating ashland this year.

Tomcats- 35
Etown-10
Definitely don’t see it being that kind of game. Belfry was a fairly decent team. Ashland’s two best wins are Russell and Belfry and neither teams were world breakers. E Town is very talented. Great defense and can be explosive offensively. I was a starter on the 2019 Belfry State Championship team and that Ashland team would have a better chance. 

E Town- 28
Ashland- 14

E Town has too much speed and their defensive lineman is one of the best in the state. They play very similar to Belfry but they are better than Belfry. They have a lot of athletes on the field. They average the most points in the division. I don’t see Ashland being able to move the ball on E Town. 

E Town- 28
Ashland- 14
Messages In This Thread
RE: Ashland vs. Elizabethtown (3A State Championship) - by Joe Thomas - 12-16-2020, 11:53 AM