Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th region post season top players
basketball101 Wrote:Trey James at 5 , either 1 or 2 .

Believe quite a few would even have to rate Keeton over James as far as actual Play in the paint, (Non stop effort, Foot work, rebounds ect. I understand the offer and he is a BIG body but it makes it tough when your a “D-1” prospect and your not in the top 10 in scoring in your Region and stay around 3-4th in Rebounding in your Region. On top of that our Region is down overall and doesn’t have many Bigs over 6’ 5-6’6”. Most of Trey’s competition he’s faced in the Region has been around 6’3 and at 6’ 10 I would expect him to DOMINATE the boards and it shouldn’t even be close. He should OWN that category. He’s a good kid and I hope to watch him do Big things at the next level. Just sayin if we’re going off of pure talent and ability it’s tough comparing him to guys like Potter and Fugate who have some of the best well rounded games that we just don’t see every year. He’s close and he’s a great High school player!! I believe after a couple of years at W.F. with the right coaching and right diet, he could possible do some special things. It’s gonna take more work than he’s ever seen though but he can do it. Just gonna have to dig deep, bust his hind end and do it! That’s the one thing about being from here. Means he’s tough and can handle the work it’ll take.
Messages In This Thread
15th region post season top players - by Blue_Bird96 - 02-27-2020, 09:52 PM