Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th region post season top players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Cody potter- Shelby valley
2. Coby fugate- paintsville
3. Isaiah may- Johnson central
4. Ruler sammons- PIKEVILLE
5. Trey james- Martin county
6. Trey francis- phelps
7. Keian worrix- Shelby valley
8. Nick keaton- paintsville
9. Tyler maynard- Lawrence county
10. Sal Dean- belfry
11. Brady dingess- Martin county
12. Grayson harris- PIKEVILLE
13. Jordan frazier- Betsy layne
14. Cory vanhoose- Johnson central
15. Isaac woods- east ridge
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:1. Cody potter- Shelby valley
3. Isaiah may- Johnson central
4. Ruler sammons- PIKEVILLE
5. Trey james- Martin county
6. Trey francis- phelps
7. Keian worrix- Shelby valley
8. Nick keaton- paintsville
10. Sal Dean- belfry
11. Brady dingess- Martin county
12. Grayson harris- PIKEVILLE
13. Jordan frazier- Betsy layne
15. Isaac woods- east ridge

Awful tough having a couple of those over Paintsville point Braxton Tharp. Worrix said himself that Tharp is the best defender in the 15th Region that he’s played against.
Trey James at 5 , either 1 or 2 .
1. Cody Potter SVHS
2. Trey James MCHS
3. Nick Keaton PHS
4. Isaiah May JCHS
5. Trey Francis PHS
6. Brady Dingess MCHS
7. Jordan Frazier BLHS
8. Colby Fugate PHS
9. Tyler Maynard LCHS
10. Rylee Sammons PHS
11. Keian Worrix SVHS
12. Lucas Manns BLHS
13. Cory Vanhoose JCHS
14. Jacob Young PCCHS
15. Grayson Harris PHS
Honorable mentioned:
Sal Dean BHS
Gunnar Williams PHS
Elijah Sykes SVHS
Nick Robinson PHS
Anthony Pallota PCCHS
Isiah Woods ERHS
Austin Hager BHS
Dominick Francis PHS
1. Cody potter- Shelby valley
3. Trey Francis-Phelps
4. Isaiah may- Johnson central
5. Ruler Sammons -Pikeville
6. Nick keaton- Paintsville
7. Trey James- Martin Co
8. Keian worrix- Shelby valley
10. Brady dingess- Martin county
11. Braxton Tharp- Paintsville
12. Jordan frazier- Betsy layne
13. Grayson Harris- Pikeville
15. Isaac woods- East ridge
basketball101 Wrote:Trey James at 5 , either 1 or 2 .

Believe quite a few would even have to rate Keeton over James as far as actual Play in the paint, (Non stop effort, Foot work, rebounds ect. I understand the offer and he is a BIG body but it makes it tough when your a “D-1” prospect and your not in the top 10 in scoring in your Region and stay around 3-4th in Rebounding in your Region. On top of that our Region is down overall and doesn’t have many Bigs over 6’ 5-6’6”. Most of Trey’s competition he’s faced in the Region has been around 6’3 and at 6’ 10 I would expect him to DOMINATE the boards and it shouldn’t even be close. He should OWN that category. He’s a good kid and I hope to watch him do Big things at the next level. Just sayin if we’re going off of pure talent and ability it’s tough comparing him to guys like Potter and Fugate who have some of the best well rounded games that we just don’t see every year. He’s close and he’s a great High school player!! I believe after a couple of years at W.F. with the right coaching and right diet, he could possible do some special things. It’s gonna take more work than he’s ever seen though but he can do it. Just gonna have to dig deep, bust his hind end and do it! That’s the one thing about being from here. Means he’s tough and can handle the work it’ll take.
When does the 15region tournament start
Belfry fan 75 Wrote:When does the 15region tournament start

March 2nd-9th
1. Cody Potter - Shelby Valley
2. Trey James - Martin Co.
3. Trey Francis - Phelps
4. Colby Fugate - Paintsville
5. Nick Keeton - Paintsville
6. Isaiah May - Johnson Central
7. Rylee Sammons - Pikeville
8. Tyler Maynard - Lawrence Co.
9. Cory VanHoose - Johnson Central
10. Brady Dingess/Ethan Smith-Mills - Martin Co.
I just don’t see how after last night you can have Rylee Sammons out of the top 4. Since the injuries he has been asked to do everything for his team. Run the point, create offense for his teammates, create his own shot all while being point man on their 1-2-2 and trying to rebound. I think that’s what separates him. Potter can’t do what’s been asked of Rylee. Fugate may be able too but he had Tharp all year. May can do a lot but I don’t think he can create for other as good as Sammons. A lot has been put on his shoulder this season and to do what he did last night as a sophomore shows the potential this kid has. The sky’s the limit.
BoyWonder14 Wrote:I just don’t see how after last night you can have Rylee Sammons out of the top 4. Since the injuries he has been asked to do everything for his team. Run the point, create offense for his teammates, create his own shot all while being point man on their 1-2-2 and trying to rebound. I think that’s what separates him. Potter can’t do what’s been asked of Rylee. Fugate may be able too but he had Tharp all year. May can do a lot but I don’t think he can create for other as good as Sammons. A lot has been put on his shoulder this season and to do what he did last night as a sophomore shows the potential this kid has. The sky’s the limit.

Sammons has definitely proven himself worthy of high praise this season. I don’t think there’s much of a talent gap from 1-10 in my rankings. All are extreme value to their teams. Sammons and Fugate are two names we’re going to hear and see a lot over the next couple of years.