Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 Bluegrass Rivals Top 20 Final Rankings
EKUAlum05 Wrote:BOLDED=
Lord have mercy that boy done got into the eggnog already and someone made it extra spicy this year!

Is this how the urban legends of Pikeville being nationally ranked and ranked #1 overall in Kentucky started back in '87? Some 'nogged up ole boy from Bowles Addition said at a Christmas Party that Pikeville beat Henry Clay so of course they would beat anyone else in 4A?
Big Grin

Italicized= No disagreement from me. As I said, anything else is a hypothetical but the one thing we know for sure is when Pikeville and Belfry played, Pikeville has the W and it will stay that way in the history books.

At least until jetpilot starts some rumor ten years from now that Pikeville won that game with a rampant case of Asian Bird Flu and the reason Dixon did not play was when he warmed up he saw how the Panthers averaged 6'7 265 in their secondary alone and was afraid of not only being hurt, but having his career ended by a suplex on his first carry.

I have no dog in this fight, nor care either way, but you DID MAKE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD!! Haha.

But I do agree that Pikeville should be above belfry this year.
Messages In This Thread
2019 Bluegrass Rivals Top 20 Final Rankings - by Hound05 - 12-17-2019, 12:14 AM