Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry Pirates
79.63%
Bell Co. Bobcats
20.37%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Bell Co. (Class 3A Championship)
Belfry is entering this game the favorite and rightfully so, and I would say Dudley Hilton is loving it because that is exactly where he wants to be. Keep in mind that he entered the playoffs in 1997 with a Bourbon County team that had finished 3rd in their district and not ranked in the top 10 in class 2A. Dudley lead that team to a state championship that included a win over Chuck Smith's Boyle County Rebels. I'm not prediçting a Bell County win because Phillip Haywood knows a thing or two about winning championships, but Dudley is where he wants to be. He is a master motivator and is entering the state championship as the underdog. They are also taking on a team coming off a long road trip that included an emotional, double overtime win. That can take a toll on a team. I think the game will be close. I won't be surprised with a Bell County win, but I do think Belfry is the favorite for a reason and pulls out the victory.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry vs. Bell Co. (Class 3A Championship) - by Westside - 12-02-2019, 10:00 AM