Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle Co. Rebels
46.51%
Johnson Central Golden Eagles
53.49%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle Co. vs. Johnson Central (Class 4A State Championship)
Westside Wrote:I hate to get off topic here. FoSho, the Boyle County fan base brings things on themselves, and you are the worst of the bunch. You all always have an excuse for a close game. Last year it was a wet field and injuries. This year it's that you all decided to keep the offense vanilla. Why not just say that the other team was good? why always throw in an excuse. You all have a great team but could use a dose of humility. Fosho, as for you, you are constantly trolling other members, but if anyone posts something about you, you whine and complain. It's pathetic.

As for this game, I have no idea how it is going to go. Both are great teams in their own right and both have completely different styles. I think Boyle County may be the favorite, according to members of this site, but I like Johnson Central's chances. I will say this though, if Boyle County does indeed win, you won't get a bunch of excuses from the Johnson Central fan base.

The Boyle County Fanbase? As opposed to the others on here? :please:
Messages In This Thread
Boyle Co. vs. Johnson Central (Class 4A State Championship) - by Hatz - 12-01-2019, 04:01 AM