Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Somerset
43.75%
Mayfield
56.25%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 2A State Championship: Somerset vs Mayfield
JustThinking Wrote:I'm with you. 2 very good football, evenly matched football teams. I think shoot out, could come down to who has ball last. Look for Somerset to give Mayfield a good dose of running and controlling the cock. 35-32 Somerset. Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

I think this is going to be a close game but don’t feel a ball control strategy is going work well against the card. I have been a sceptic of our defense all year but they have been getting the pressure and stops when needed the last few games. I will take slack for this but I feel Somerset can win this game but they better come out slinging the ball. If they run 10 min off the clock on a drive mayfield will be standing in the end zone at 1030 mark. Also the Cards RB have been on so we will see. Kroger field has no been nice to us maybe we will be on the opposite side of the field and change luck Good Luck everyone and congrats on a great season.
Messages In This Thread
Class 2A State Championship: Somerset vs Mayfield - by CARDFAN16 - 11-30-2019, 04:31 PM