Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4A Semi State #9 Louisville Central @ #1 Boyle County
Redneck Wrote:Did they have some injuries last year that prevented them from winning 3A, or did they just get that much better since last year? Serious question because I don’t keep up with Boyle at all.

They've just got that much better. And yes, Reese Smith the top Mr. Football Candidate this year in my opinion, broke his hand in the game against us and wasn't the same the following week. My son hit him on a crack back block and he fell on his wrist and broke it. And I think, not sure, their RB was injured to. But I'm not sure about that.

But the most important thing I think is different this year than last, is another year of experience they have. I'm telling you man, if you can get access to any highlights of theirs this year you should really watch. Unbelievable!

Also, look at the schedule they've played this year and what they did to their opponents. They absolutely made a path of destruction of a schedule that was pretty damn tough.
Messages In This Thread
4A Semi State #9 Louisville Central @ #1 Boyle County - by #55PirateFan - 11-26-2019, 07:31 AM