Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SImon Kenton @ Tates Creek Round 3 6A Playoffs
FBfan4life Wrote:Sorry somewhat inaccurate as well... their fullback #35 doesn't play D-line? Some of their skills on offense don't play on the defensive backfield? Ok maybe I said LINEMAN might play on both side, I'll give you that. TC does have their core athletes play significant parts on both side. As far as "dinking and dunking" screens or bubble passes, so what they weren't being tackled so in the end a QB will have the stats. AND last, why did you make this a Jake vs Beau comparison?

Number 35 is a wr/db and doesn’t play much if at all. You wrote that the guys “upfront “ play both sides of the ball and I simply pointed out that is inaccurate. No TC does not have the “core” of their skill players playing both sides either. They do play 1 skill player both ways a lot and 2 others some. As for your “dinking and dunking” quote I don’t know who you were quoting but it was not me. I did say LC threw a lot of bubble screens and bubble fakes which is accurate. I said that in response to your “torched” comment to add perspective. It was not intended as a slight. AS for your last point, I did not compare “Jake vs Beau”. I did however state “Luke” and Allen’s stat line, again to add perspective and give props to another deserving player. You brought LC into a TC vs SK thread not me.
Messages In This Thread
SImon Kenton @ Tates Creek Round 3 6A Playoffs - by Frank Martin - 11-21-2019, 08:44 PM