Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass Rivals Class 2A Rankings 10-21
mysonis55 Wrote:Hard to make a case for a 3-5 team being in top ten. Especially when their wins have come against teams with records of 4-4, 3-5 and 2-6. Their best loss was to a 1a team with a 5-3 record.

55, I agree with what your saying here as far as making a case for them being a top 10 team. But the best team they've played, hands down, is Boyle County not a 5-3 1A school (Hazard I assume). Unless you meant by saying their beat loss, meaning closest loss. Then I would agree. A one point loss to a pretty damn good Hazard team was more impressive than any of the others.

Danville is down, we all know that. But man, look at that schedule they've played. If Breathitt's is the easiest schedule in 2A, and I think it is in comparison to the other top teams, then wouldn't Danville's have to be close to being the toughest? Boyle County, Hazard, Somerset, LCA, and maybe even Madison Southern. Wow! Thats a gauntlet! And their 1st round opponent will be a top 3 team in the whole class to top it off.

And I have to agree as well that they'll probably be a 1st round exit just for the simple fact that their going to have to face either LCA or Somerset. If they played in any other district other than District 4 in 2A, which has two of the top 3 teams in the class in it, its possible Danville makes it to the 3rd round at least. The Ads are rebuilding I know but I still think their not the worse team either. Just alot stacked against them this year. Playing in the toughest district, playing a brutal schedule, and in the process of rebuilding, the deck was stacked against them from the start in my opinion. But rest assured, the Ads won't stay down long.

And I didn't just single your post out 55, it was just the last one and I didnt quite understand your comment about their best loss.
Messages In This Thread
Bluegrass Rivals Class 2A Rankings 10-21 - by #55PirateFan - 10-24-2019, 02:08 PM